• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is messy. And you know if it were two white guys they would have let them sit there for 6 hours without batting an eyelash. Two minutes...this is crazy. Glad the manager was fired, to be honest.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
Not only did she call within 2 minutes of their arrival, but she thought it was enough of an emergency to contact the police through 911? Wtf. You'd think they came in threatening to rob the store with ak-47's and masks rather than just sitting the fuck down like so many other customers.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I honestly didn't think that there would be an update at this late stage to make the situation worse. How are you even working in Philly if you're this afraid of a couple of brown dudes?

Nov 1, 2017
I feel like mods should update the title with the "two minutes" info, that way all those, "we don't know what they did" fuckers can came back in here and try and defend this now.

I was going to say no one would but there will probably still be at least one that comes back stating that was still ample time to order something or how if they stood there would have been less confusion.

jrDev

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
So I finally understood why my boss at my job said to me last week to never kick out a customer out of our stores, and the only time to call police is when lives are being threatened or causing disturbances. To never profile someone no matter what they wear or how they look; all should be treated the same...if we broke any of these rules, he guaranteed that HR would be writing your pink slip...and our business is not a place to hang out like Starbucks, so it should've looked worse for Starbucks and I am happy it did, causing a shakeup response...

In this day and age people are STUPID to do shit like this especially because EVERYONE has a video phone to just pop out and start recording and prove that shit like this still happens. I hope to never experience racism like this, but hey I'm from blue state Jersey so chances are lower...