• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyo555

Oct 29, 2017
I'm having a hard time how carefully navigating from cover to cover and jumping from hill to hill at high speed will go together, but hey, what I played from Paladins wasn't half bad, so I'll probably give this one a spin too.

rakkadakka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even sure how a world with jump packs and disc launchers fits with BR.

Just feels like a bad fit.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Since it's Tribes, it would have to fill a very different niche compared to pubg, since the game is normally so much faster.

Maybe it's also not 100 people, since ping should be a priority.

Otherwise, I'd like to see a futuristic take on the battle Royale genre.
I'm curious until it's proven bad in this case..

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
It's like Todd Harris does nothing but surf around for new gaming trends and jumps on the next big one as soon as he has enough money to do so.

Seriously, Smite used to have some pretty good presentation stuff that they had to cut down on because of all the resources getting reallocated to launching Paladins. I'm expecting to see the same happen again if they try to make this a serious project (unless its just another token "look we still care about tribes guyz" gesture again).