• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

for those who didn't want to watch

Hey everyone, In the past several weeks I have learned a multitude of hard lessons that continue to remind me of my missteps, and the steps that I need to take to make things right. I would like you to know how truly sorry I am. I apologize to everyone personally affected, as well as the entire gaming community. From here on out I will do everything in my power to make things right. I will continue to work on being a better person every day and hope that will be reflected in my actions to come. Thank you, Filip

Plagerize me if old

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That transcript is different than what he says in the YouTube video linked.

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
I literally forgot who this was. It feels like it was a million years ago. This year is insane.

Oct 27, 2017
"... with that being said, let's take a look at the best Bluetooth audio transmitter for Nintendo Switch".

I dunno. The way he says "with that being said" makes me feel as if he was sweeping everything under the rug. Doesn't sound very sincere to me.

Also: the audio track he uses is absolutely terrible. It's like a bag of cat screeching in your ears.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
What OP has is what Filip posted in the comments. He does not apologize in the video. All he said is that he's had time to reflect and wants to keep doing what he loves, making videos.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even all these months later, the guy still "apologizes" with vague statements that never acknowledge what he actually did.

Edit: Apparently the text in OP is different from what he says in the video? Can someone who watched it confirm whether or not the guy ever admits to what he did?

Windrunner

Sly
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He needs to make an apology video apologising for the background music in this one. Good lord...

Oct 25, 2017
I love how controversial videos now always show comments liked by the channel owner. Look, everyone likes the video! Nothing bad to see here at all!

Oct 28, 2017
Finally something we can all agree with. Just wondering does he offer any perspective or insight that other people cant or dont? Well in any case we all know what we have to do.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I don't think he learned anything, is not sorry for anything other than getting caught and how that impacted his own life, and will not be making any positive changes going forward.

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
"This is right where I want to be," man claims after being fired from previous job.

Also, fuuuuuuuuuck that Youtuber soundtrack he has on there. Bleh.

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

If I was not on mobile, I would write it out word for word. Pretty much like this: It's been a long time since uploading. He's reflected and realized the ups and downs made him realize he loves doing this, making YouTube videos. He wants you to stay along for the ride since he is going to work hard to make his channel better than it ever was before.

It seems the OP's text is from the YouTube comments, which I didn't see on mobile.

His video also claims he is donating 10% of all money generated, from that video, to a charity named AbleGamers.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Er, I'm cool for second chances (although I feel those have to be earned first) but I still think he should have been looking for a different career. He completely destroyed his own image and nobody is going to ever take him seriously again.

Funniest thing is that if he would have apologized this way early on things wouldn't have been this bad.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
For what he did, he would have to start right from the bottom and earn the trust back. The video starts well and then turns into a paid advert for products. Feels super cynical.

Status
Not open for further replies.