Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
the power of the chaos dunk will send ripples back through space time to remove r kelly's song from the movie so I am still fine with space jam overall

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
I am a huge bulls fan; grew up worshiping the bulls (and to this day am a faithful follower), had my entire room decorated in red an black, filled with Bulls collectibles and regalia; and I hated space jam. All I wanted was a Bulls movie. Never mind the fact that I loved Looney Tunes (Taz Mania and Tiny Toons) and the Chicago Bulls (72-10) I could not care less about Space Jam as a underwhelming children's film.

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
sigh

The movie is more than just the R Kelly song. Love/like/dislike/hate the movie on its own merits, but when the movie was made R Kelly wasn't involved in the allegations (the first one came out 4 years after the movie).

I mean, hate that the song is played or don't enjoy it in hindsight or what-have-you, but it's one song out of an IMO stellar soundtrack.

please tell me there aren't any scandals involving the Quad City DJs

Last edited:

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
ive never used this saying on this forum ever before but...

haters gunna hate

Movie was good at the time and still holds up today. Praised for some things, faulted for others. Not a great movie but good movie elevated into its status by Jordan and Looney Tunes.