• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What are you buying this month?

• Theatrhythm Final Bar Line (Feb 16)

Votes: 131 19.3%
  • Wild Hearts (Feb 17)

Votes: 76 11.2%
  • Atomic Heart (Feb 21)

Votes: 129 19.0%
  • Like A Dragon: Ishin! (Feb 21)

Votes: 265 39.0%
  • PSVR2 and various PSVR2 Games (Feb 22)

Votes: 166 24.4%
  • Octopath Traveler 2 (Feb 24)

Votes: 202 29.7%
  • Destiny 2: Lightfall (Feb 28)

Votes: 104 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterzine

Jan 5, 2022
The problem with Hitman Freelancer is it basically feels like a freemium mobile game monetisation system.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Nothing, but I might try Atomic Heart on GP if it a) reviews well and b) runs ok on Series S

I'm interested in a few from the poll, but not at full price

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I got the Premium Deluxe of Theatrhythm pre-ordered, it's going to suck up all my playing time.
Also getting Octopath 2 because the first game was so good.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lightfall baby.

I thought of buying that other game because I love RPGs but ultimately decided against it.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Lightfall and PSVR2 for sure. Considering Dead Space but I'm not exactly short on games. It is tempting tho.

Asking a question is not equal to being confused. I understand that there seems to be no insightful conversation to have regarding this topic though, so I will see myself out of it.
đź‘Ť

Apr 20, 2021
User Warned: Discussion of Banned Game
I just restarted watching the whole Harry Potter with my wife putting myself in the mood for Hogwarts. Hopefully the game lives to the huge expectations.
Also super excited for PSVR2.

Unrivaled

Banned
Oct 13, 2020
User Warned: Discussion of Banned Game
Everyone I know is getting Hogwarts Legacy, even people who rarely game. I think it's going to break some sales records, definitely getting that now.

Also, if Starfield comes out soon that will be my next big game.

Mar 19, 2021
Getting Ishin but not sure I'm in the mood for Yakuza at the moment, might save it for further down the line. Nothing else really interesting this month, might give Atomic Heart a try on GP but not expecting much

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Probably going to pick up Theatrythm, about the only good game looking to come out this month.

Maybe Yakuza, but I never really got into them, I tried.

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
Wanted: Dead
Looks like just the kind of junky fun I can get behind.

Also thanks all the wizard folk for showing your asses. Good to know where your priorities are.
Hope your conscience bothers you the whole time you're playing.

Last edited:

Jinjo

Nov 12, 2017
Hogwarts & Lightfall. Also got Company of Heroes 3 for free so will definitely try that out too.

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
At the moment, just Lightfall. Considering getting PSVR2 and a couple other games like Ishin but I'm leaning towards waiting on those.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I played all Yakuza's and this one looks really clunky. I know it's a remaster or whatever but still. I don't know if I have the patience anymore for the same issues like the other games had, like why can't I run without pausing? It's so stupid.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
It would be good to see more Dead Space releases that's for sure 🤔

This is the main reason I'm picking it up tomorrow. I really want to reward Motive for doing what is by all accounts an amazing job on the remake, and help alert EA to the fact that some of us want more of this, whether that be a remake of 2 or a completely new entry.

For the same reason, I want to get Wild Hearts. I love Monster Hunter, and it looks great. Hopefully if it sells well it will nudge EA towards publishing more interesting titles and less live service ones.

And it's money and sales figures not being used by a TERF and the British press to legitimise the push for dismantling trans rights, as they're already doing in the run up to Warty Hogs release.

Status
Not open for further replies.