• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ODDI

Oct 27, 2017
Hey some people like 'em a coke on the shitter OP don't judge.

*cracks open a can*

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
Someone was watching anime on the toilet at my job.

c741d4177ab768fcbee623b597193034.png

Oct 27, 2017
The sound of a can opening and drinking is waaaaayyyyy better than the alternative you could be listening to.

Plus, that's still better than someone folding a public newspaper under their arm and taking a walk down the hall, you know where they're going.

Or the person who rubs their nose with their finger, then puts that hand into the potato chip bag to get a few chips.

The workplace. It's dangerous out there.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What else is he gonna chase the Jim Beam with though? OJ? Don't be gross, OP.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
I walked into the bathroom the other day and a guy was fucking ripping it up on the toilet and was simultaneously on the phone negotiating the price of a car with a dealer on the other line.

Oct 27, 2017
What about the guy that never flushes the urinal or washes his hands? Disgusting pig or environmentalist trying to conserve water?

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Plus, that's still better than someone folding a public newspaper under their arm and taking a walk down the hall, you know where they're going.
We had this older dude who was our IT guy when I worked at a bank who would grab his paper, pour a full glass of coffee, and head off for his morning foundational. I think it was his own paper, but he carried that same coffee mug all day everyday.

Pottuvoi

Oct 28, 2017
Read the stall as cubicle first and thought that someone really doesn't like the workplace.
Coke would be nice addition to the main event as well.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Mullet2000 Did this person also happen to be one of those ones that takes one leg out of their pant leg when shitting?

Seems like that and drinking a Coke go hand-in-hand.

Klotera

Oct 27, 2017
Why are you assuming it's a coke? It could be beer

Without having heard it myself, if you listen carefully enough, should be able to tell the difference between opening a beer vs a soda. There's a distinct "hiss" sound a soda makes after its cracked open that a beer does not. Not sure if that level of detail was observed, though.

The Grizz

Oct 27, 2017
...and begins drinking it. This person is a repeat offender. I heard it last month and now, sitting here with my pants at my ankles, I just heard it again. You're sitting in relative silence other than bodily noises and then:

KC-TISSSS

GLUGGLUGGLUG

AHHHH

What do I do with this information? Has anyone else encountered a soft-drink-shitter? This seems too hilarious to not share with the rest of the world somehow.
I've never encountered a soft drink shitter but i have encountered plenty of drink pissers, myself included. If I'm enjoying an adult beverage and don't want to leave it at a bar, I'll bring it to the bathroom. Big source of contention among people, since piss particles could make their way up to the drink rim, and then to my mouth. But whatever, I prefer that over someone messing with my drink.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I have mastered the 2-minute public bathroom squat and drop. Can't stand pooping in public. (in more ways than one!)

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Sometimes I think people do things like this just for the attention

I worked with a guy a few years back who would go out of his way to make phone calls while sitting in the bathroom stall. Like he really wanted the person in the other stall to know just how important he was because even in the bathroom he was wheeling and dealing.

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
Just this morning, I went to dry my hands and see some guy brought an open coffee mug into the bathroom and left it sitting there under the automatic paper towel dispenser while handling his business. That's too much for me.

Oct 27, 2017
We had this older dude who was our IT guy when I worked at a bank who would grab his paper, pour a full glass of coffee, and head off for his morning foundational. I think it was his own paper, but he carried that same coffee mug all day everyday.

And sometimes they leave the paper behind for the next person. How thoughtful!