Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
So Sony promised me that my PSNow price will not change when it upgrades to Premium and it looks like they kept their promise, but my subscription management is a bit weird.

LPvu5eg.png

It seems like I now have both PS Plus Premium and PS Now at the same time and I don't want to get charged for both. What does your subscription management look like if you had PS Plus AND PS Now when the new service launched?
I'm pretty sure them not increasing the price is only true if you didn't already have PS+. I had both subs and my next payment is €120.

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Premium 120€? It says 50 ( don't have pounds in my keyboard lol ), that would be a bit low for Premium? So while it shows two subscirpitons, technically you are paying the same price? Looks like it at least.
Yeah, 120€ is its normal price so if I got charged for both of those I would be paying normal price.

It's just that PS Now was 60€/year and all of Sony's emails about the transition said that my price will not increase if I make no changes to my current sub. I did not have PS Plus at the time. So I don't know what will happen when March 2023 comes.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Isn't Premium 120€? It says 50 ( don't have pounds in my keyboard lol ), that would be a bit low for Premium? So while it shows two subscirpitons, technically you are paying the same price? Looks like it at least.
Those who were lucky enough to just have PS Now and not have PS+ along with that get to be on Premium for the price of Now only. Those who had both get their price for Premium to be the price combined of both Now and PS+ like below:

TKh5hqk.png

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hello morning squad, on the EU store last night Resident Evil DC let you buy it and would allow you to download it if you owned it on PS3. Sony quickly fixed the bug to buy it at 1am and it became Premium exclusive.

Anyone who missed that and didn't claim it for free last night, can you still download REDC for free if you owned it on PS3? Or is it now permanently locked to Premium subscription and asking you to upgrade? Thanks!

Megabreath

Oct 25, 2018
Anyone had this? I upgraded to extra earlier on and it said there was an error while paying. My sub is still showing as the standard PS+, but the money for the upgrade has been taken out of my account.

im in the UK using the PS app, haven't had a chance to check on my PS5 yet

Deleted member 18847

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if it works like gamepass where if you already have a game installed from disc that is part of the catalogue you can then run the game without needing the disc or having to uninstall the disc version and install the plus version?

andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
Hello morning squad, on the EU store last night Resident Evil DC let you buy it and would allow you to download it if you owned it on PS3. Sony quickly fixed the bug to buy it at 1am and it became Premium exclusive.

Anyone who missed that and didn't claim it for free last night, can you still download REDC for free if you owned it on PS3? Or is it now permanently locked to Premium subscription and asking you to upgrade? Thanks!

Yes I still have it. I really don't think they will go and take it away from the people who were able to get it (especially since it isn't like you got it for free, you had to have bought it before).

Anyone had this? I upgraded to extra earlier on and it said there was an error while paying. My sub is still showing as the standard PS+, but the money for the upgrade has been taken out of my account.

im in the UK using the PS app, haven't had a chance to check on my PS5 yet

There are a few posts on Reddit mentioning the same has happened to them.

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yes I still have it. I really don't think they will go and take it away from the people who were able to get it (especially since it isn't like you got it for free, you had to have bought it before).

I'm referring to claiming it after it went Premium exclusive, not before. As I figured they wouldn't take it off anyone that already claimed it.

I'm wondering if it's still possible to claim it now that they've fixed the bug where you could buy it if you owned it on PS3.

kubus

Oct 27, 2017
So is there a list out there with all the titles available in Europe? Sorry if I missed it, scanned the last two pages for it but didn't see anything.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So is there a list out there with all the titles available in Europe? Sorry if I missed it, scanned the last two pages for it but didn't see anything.
www.playstation.com

Juegos de PlayStation Plus | De la A a la Z de todos los títulos del catálogo de juegos, catálogo clásico, pruebas y más | PlayStation

PlayStation Plus Essential es una suscripción automáticamente renovable con una cuota recurrente de 8,99 € cada mes. Amplía esta sección para obtener más información. Mejora tu experiencia de juego en PlayStation con ventajas clave, como acceso a a multijugador online, juegos mensuales...

Maybe it's in Spanish, but the list is there

andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
I'm referring to claiming it after it went Premium exclusive, not before. As I figured they wouldn't take it off anyone that already claimed it.

I'm wondering if it's still possible to claim it now that they've fixed the bug where you could buy it if you owned it on PS3.

Sorry I misread. No - as you say they fixed the bug - so you can only claim it via PS+ now. It does show the intention to allow upgrades is there though so presumably it won't a PS+ exclusive forever.

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Sorry I misread. No - as you say they fixed the bug - so you can only claim it via PS+ now. It does show the intention to allow upgrades is there though so presumably it won't a PS+ exclusive forever.

Yeah you're right, it's proved that they linked the games to the PS3 purchase even if they planned to make it PS+ Premium exclusive. Here's hoping it's not exclusive for long...

andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone tried Super Stardust? It's the first 3D PSP game on the service and I think it upscales pretty nicely, and plays at 60fps. But the controls are less than ideal due to the single analog stick (analog to move and face buttons to shoot, or the reverse if you prefer). The emulator could really do with an option to map buttons on to the right analog stick like you could on the Vita.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Will we eventually have a 'ps+ OT' like gamepass has, to track new games incoming and old games leaving?

I should think someone would set one up. We've had a PS Now OT forever with that info and I guess that'll be retired now and replaced by a new PS+ Essential/Extra/Premium OT

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone tried Super Stardust? It's the first 3D PSP game on the service and I think it upscales pretty nicely, and plays at 60fps. But the controls are less than ideal due to the single analog stick (analog to move and face buttons to shoot, or the reverse if you prefer). The emulator could really do with an option to map buttons on to the right analog stick like you could on the Vita.
Wtf why isn't it there already

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
One thing I don't understand with the new service, specifically the games featured, is why the Killzone games have suddenly disappeared.

You previously had 2 and 3 on Now but they seem to have been removed.

You would think Sony would make sure to have all of their 1st party legacy titles on there, or at least not remove any that were already on the service.

Velgo

Dec 9, 2021
LOVE the variety shown with the games and I am very excited to see the service grow overtime. Some launch hiccups aside I think the rollout has been good and I'm glad to see Sony backtrack on NTSC for Europe.

Between this and Gamepass, I am drowning in games

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
www.playstation.com

PlayStation Plus games | A-Z of all game catalogue titles, classic catalogue, trials and more | PlayStation

PlayStation Plus Essential is an ongoing subscription with a recurring fee of £6.99 charged automatically every month. Expand this section for further details. Enhance your PlayStation experience with core features, including online multiplayer access, monthly games, exclusive discounts, and...

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
In the uk. Is anyone else unable to upgrade their account? Mine just gets stuck at checkout but I'm assuming it's just getting hammered this morning or something's going on behind the scenes.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In the uk. Is anyone else unable to upgrade their account? Mine just gets stuck at checkout but I'm assuming it's just getting hammered this morning or something's going on behind the scenes.

I think the rollout is still going on.
I wasnt able to claim Extra and Premium games couple hours ago (It told me to upgrade), but now it works.

So just wait a bit i guess.

DiscoThunder

May 7, 2019
This is a great deal for me. Haven't played Morales yet, and itching to replay Returnal and Demon's of which I sold my physical copies

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How can I check which PS1 games that I bought can be downloaded to my PS4?
Can I just use the Gamelibrary tab on the website?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm not locked into anything if I pay the upgrade fee right? It'll last until my sub would run out still? I'd like to stick to my PS+ running out around the time we normally get the good PS+ discounts and 16 for a few games I wanna play is a good deal.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Damn did not know Guardians of the Galaxy was included, will be jumping into that this weekend for sure.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Damn did not know Guardians of the Galaxy was included, will be jumping into that this weekend for sure.

is that on game pass too?

So now its on two of my subscription services despite me buying it, and I still haven't played it.

Even if I don't see something to play immediately on these, I really need to virtualise my backlog as you never know what'll pop up by the time it comes to play

T-800

Oct 30, 2017

I downloaded it about 2 hours ago and I only have Extra. I had it on my PS3 years ago.

Babado

Dec 3, 2018
I can download Miles Morales but it doesn't give me the option to download the first Spiderman game. I just have the option to buy the game. Anyone else having this problem?

ChaosSlayer

Jul 16, 2021
One thing I don't understand with the new service, specifically the games featured, is why the Killzone games have suddenly disappeared.

You previously had 2 and 3 on Now but they seem to have been removed.

You would think Sony would make sure to have all of their 1st party legacy titles on there, or at least not remove any that were already on the service.
Same with God of War PSP games. Some games have been removed, and they will be added later to increase "value".

zeox

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
hmmm... I tried upgrading to premium and got an error message twice, and they still took my money... twice... time to talk to customer service i guess 🤷‍♂️

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it's really weird. I've no idea why they picked a twin-stick shooter as one of their first PSP games if they weren't going to include the same kind of control options they made available on Vita. It's even weirder when they could have just kept Super Stardust Ultra on the service instead of removing it. In the big picture, probably nobody is buying (or not buying) this service based on Super Stardust, but it's weird that for a first-party franchise they've included the worst version playing in the worst possible way.

Does anyone know If those Ys games are 60fps on PS5?
Everything I've seen and read about them says they're locked or very close to locked 60FPS on PS5. Can't personally confirm though.

I can download Miles Morales but it doesn't give me the option to download the first Spiderman game. I just have the option to buy the game. Anyone else having this problem?
On PS4 or PS5? It's only the PS4 versions of the first Spider-Man game that are on the service.

WeWereGiants

Nov 8, 2017
Upgraded to Extra for $20 AUD as my sub expires in November. Already added 11 games to my library but time will tell if I play them and continue at this tier.

I was going to buy Last Stop recently so service is already paid for with that alone

Edit: just checked my bank and they only charged me $16 so even better

Oct 25, 2017
Those who were lucky enough to just have PS Now and not have PS+ along with that get to be on Premium for the price of Now only. Those who had both get their price for Premium to be the price combined of both Now and PS+ like below:

TKh5hqk.png
Thanks, that's what I needed to see. So the separate PS Now entry is showing up for everyone who had it and I will just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.