Will the game show in August after being a bust in June?

• Yes

Votes: 653 36.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,147 63.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
I...I will continue the rest tomorrow, hope it's ok with all of you.

sgEILIs.jpg

This is the current state.

I'll jump on that train even if it's already moving. Choo-choo!

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
I don't really get the hype train thing but I've never stopped being hyped for this series to make a comeback. I knew it would happen eventually and I have no doubt the time is now.

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
As a person who believes in the idea of this being real.....
Don't let me down Sony and Konami!
Put me in for the Silent Hill hype train even if I don't own a current gen PlayStation!

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry, but I can't get on this hype train. The last time it did get on one, it crashed, sort of, so I don't want to jinx things.

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Wait a second.....
How is Pyramid head there in the Hype Train Image if Masahiro Ito said he was gonna kill him off if he got the chance to work on Silent Hill again?

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
Surprised someone hasn't gotten mad about Pyramid Head being here because he should never be in anything else besides SH2 yet.

EDIT: Wow lol, at the exact same time too

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
I'm all in for a sequel, but I'd also love for a true remaster of the first two titles as well. I grew up watching my brothers play the games but I never played them myself.

LexiStarrDust

Mar 31, 2019
I want in on the hype train but as a long time Silent Hill fan my heart has been broken so many times I don't know if I can open myself up again for more hurt. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.