Will the game show in August after being a bust in June?

• Yes

Votes: 653 36.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,147 63.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylmaron

Oct 28, 2017
images

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Ok, I think I got everyone.
Forgive me for the inclusion of the second train/wagon, it's not really clean but eh.

1591000478-silenthillhypetrain.jpg

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm skeptical but Silent Hill is one of my favourite series. Sooooo, mind as well join the hype train. :') choo choo.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Don´t worry Okabe. Someone once used me to start a game release rumor on the web. It´s that easy. It really is.

Konami can fuck off and the name Silent Hill means nothing anymore but Keiichiro Toyama doing a horror game with the SH IP is something I can get behind. This will be the make or break point for this site´s main "leaker". We´ll see. Golem´s track record is 50/50. Regardless of that. Next-Gen baby, let´s do it.
For the record. I voted no.

Laranja

Oct 31, 2017
London
Btw, it makes me so happy to visit Era and see a Silent Hill thread consistently on the first page.

We deserve this game, don't we? 😭

Black_Trace

May 31, 2019
Don´t worry Okabe. Someone once used me to start a game release rumor on the web. It´s that easy. It really is.

Konami can fuck off and the name Silent Hill means nothing anymore but Keiichiro Toyama doing a horror game with the SH IP is something I can get behind. This will be the make or break point for this site´s main "leaker". We´ll see. Golem´s track record is 50/50. Regardless of that. Next-Gen baby, let´s do it.
This is not really Golems leak though. He has been very clear that he doesn't know if it will be shown on the 4th. He said he just expects it this summer.

KatharsisT

Banned
Mar 2, 2020
Not cool

Don't put the fault on Golem. All the responsability is mine. He just went in my direction with some of his sources who told him the same things.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
I'm skeptical but Silent Hill is one of my favourite series. Sooooo, mind as well join the hype train. :') choo choo.
Put me on that Silent Hill train please.

Bracing myself for disappointment when it doesn't show on Thursday.
Oh man, hype is rising. LET ME ONNNNN
If it isn't too late, I'd like a train ticket please.

I added you.

1591005615-silenthillhypetrain.jpg

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Thank you for doing this Zlug. I appreciate this and it makes this exciting waiting period much sweeter

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020

Well, it's a lot easier when you keep making these vague posts that imply you know something too lol. He can whine about it now, but he largely set himself up for that. I guess it was supposed to just joking around, but he did a poor job of conveying that and a lot of people do a poor job of following the news in this thread, recipe for misinformation disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.