• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
Well

So much for toning Ivy down for SC6 eh

Zasalamel looks dope tho, still very much looking forward to this game

OmniBaneSolid

Oct 27, 2017
Ivy being confirmed is cool, but that outfit is still ridiculous. Her British Noblewoman outfits are superior.
Zasalamel being DIO has me excited.

Dec 18, 2017
User Banned (permanently): Trolling comment and female objectification, history of similar infractions. Ban extended to permanent after review.
YAAAAAAAAASSSS

THEY'RE STAYING TRUE TO HOW IVY SHOULD BE DESIGNED REGARDLESS OF CURRENT INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL CLIMATE ON THE INTERNET. BASED BANDAI NAMCO!

Huge Ivy tiddays is love ~ <3

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to get home to watch this. SC II Ivy main here.
Now all I need is Cervantes and I'm set.

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
UnpleasantSphericalBorer.gif

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
I was honestly thinking if they were making Ivy suit skimpier or if they were making her boobs bigger...

i did not anticipate "Both" being the right answer.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I'm hyped for Zasalamel but anyone else feel like his costume is way too over-the-top? The bulky shoulders and hood completely change his silhouette. Would've preferred to see his head in the default costume.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would've preferred IVY's SC IV outfit, but at least they made her original one skimpier/boobs bigger. I'm ok with this compromise.

Granted, I know they'll sell the SC IV costume as DLC...and I'll buy it day one, but that's how it is I guess.

There is a bit at the 55 second mark...but I fully expect PC mods to make this much more pronounced, such as these SFV mods from my current install (slightly NSFW...just don't watch them at work to be safe)

https://gifs.com/gif/mod-test-one-BLOXoN

https://gifs.com/gif/bounce-jq5gQl
Ah mods. Truly they cover all bases.
Well

So much for toning Ivy down for SC6 eh

Serious question. Did anyone actually expect them to do this?

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I didn't expect them to change the designs at all.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Something about Zas's moveset is really underwhelming, outside of his awesome super.

Hoping Ivy has her SC2 alternate as an option.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Glad Ivy is back though I wish there was a bit more variety to her design this time around compared to the previous entry. Oh well.

Solidus

Oct 27, 2017
Zasalamel's super (or whatever they're called in this game) looks soooooo sick.

Nothing surprising about Ivy's inclusion.

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I thought SC6 was a reboot of the series. I wonder why the developers include Zasalamel as well.
I "know" the real reason [I love also Zasalamel, cool dude with badass Final Boss Form], but how he will be revelant with the original story.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like the hilarious contrast of Ivy have no clothes and Zasalamel having all the clothes.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ivy looks a tad different from what I remember her looking in the Dreamcast original.

I can't quite place my finger on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.