Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Mueller's facial reactions to this second opening statement are very very different than to the first one. IDK if I'm just projecting, but he doesn't look pleased.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I think Mueller is trying to do that Scanners thing to Collins and is disappointed he cant

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
He's going to say nothing new, which in a sane world would be fine because the report is damning as hell. In this world the media will fall for the republican spin if not just say themselves the Dems lost because nothing new was said.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
And there they go "The president knew he was innocent so all the crazy shit the president did was because he was frustrated!"

So disgusted this piece of shit is from my state.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Mueller really looks like he wants to slap Collins.
The media has tried so hard to stay in the middle they're up their own asses at this point. I think when we look back on this, the media's refusal to take people to task is going to be a large part of why things have escalated to this level.

Look at this shit, basically "If Mueller doesn't call for impeachment, republicans win." Fuck outta here with that framing

I mean, that's not going to keep 30% of people from voting for Trump in 2020. Trump could come out as Communist and the needle on his support would barely move and the GOP would follow right along.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
The look that Mueller gave when this guy from Georgia started talking about the origin of the investigation says a lot to me.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We should never have an investigation like this again!

Umm where 37 people had charges placed against them? Party of law and order indeed...

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
The media has tried so hard to stay in the middle they're up their own asses at this point. I think when we look back on this, the media's refusal to take people to task is going to be a large part of why things have escalated to this level.

Look at this shit, basically "If Mueller doesn't call for impeachment, republicans win." Fuck outta here with that framing

But Mueller already called for impeachment months ago?

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
"The POTUS was frustrated, of course he would obstruct justice! Who wouldn't!?"

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
whatever happens, we are witnessing history ladies and gentlemen. our kids will be watching movie scenes about this moment today

lol

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time I'm hearing him speak and he sounds like an old cartoon goat