• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Mueller has been a chickenshit today and I'm over him. He will not give a definitive statement to save his life. He's a private citizen and can do what he wants as long as it's not classified, yet he will not give any opinion or read any of his report.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Mueller has been a chickenshit today and I'm over him. He will not give a definitive statement to save his life. He's a private citizen and can do what he wants as long as it's not classified, yet he will not give any opinion or read any of his report.

He wouldn't even clarify a public statement he made. The whole thing is garbage.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

He's given well over 120 one word, affirmative or negative answers.

Follow some of the entire lines of questionings instead of just his refusals to get into certain topics.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
He's given well over 120 one word, affirmative or negative answers.

Follow some of the entire lines of questionings instead of just his refusals to get into certain topics.

The one word yes answers are worthless. These hearings are for the public and for video clips to show him reading his report. And he refuses to do it. You can't make a montage of "yes" that is compelling.

Oct 30, 2017
Has the temperature changed here again? Twenty pages ago we were virtually high-fiving Mueller for not taking the R's shit and now we're back to chickenshit noncommittal Mueller insults?

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
House Intel Dems wayyyy better than the previous committee.

If only the testimony was this good where all the super damning crimes were.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Won't comment if he's even read the dossier, won't comment if he wanted to interview Jr., did comment that he wanted to interview POTUS.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
bdd.jpg

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I'm really getting sick of GOP asking questions that they know he will not answer just to get them asked and conspiracied.

Bookkoo

Apr 9, 2018
Muller just shot himself in the foot.
I don't know how much the rest of you know about Exoneration (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Democracy where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in America, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the American public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to impeach the president, nor will they Impeach any of the GOP. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Muller has alienated an entire market with this move.
Muller, publicly apologize and cancel your report or you can kiss your career goodbye.

Mueller**