• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So we've had a couple ratings leaks regarding a Burnout Paradise Remaster.

Just wanted to throw this out there. Monday is the 10 year anniversary of the North American release. Seems like an ideal date to announce this remaster....

Oct 30, 2017
So we've had a couple ratings leaks regarding a Burnout Paradise Remaster.

Just wanted to throw this out there. Monday is the 10 year anniversary of the North American release. Seems like an ideal date to announce this remaster....

The main thing that interests me is a Switch port. And I remember the Switch version was listed by a retailer which seem it could be good news.

CalamityPixel

Oct 27, 2017
When I originally played the game I turned off every single song accept Paradise City. For the hundred of hours I played the game all I listened to was Paradise City on repeat.

OP
OP
New Fang

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I just want more Burnout. I liked Paradise so I'm all for it getting remastered!

But Burnout 3 too please!

OP
OP
New Fang

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There are several indicators that suggest this remaster is definitely happening, but there are a whole bunch of details we don't know.

When is it coming out? What platforms will it be on? How much has the game been updated graphically? Have there been any changes or additions to gameplay or content? Those are all the things an official announcement will bring with it.