Baqer

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
I imagine Jason cross references a few of his sources prior to debunking or giving out any info. Unless he was fed incorrect info from multiple sources, I don't see this happening. I want to believe it's either Superman or Justice League, since I really don't know any other DC property that Rocksteady could be working on.

Agreed. You would think that Rocksteady would know that they are setting high expectations for themselves when they put in those easter eggs in Arkham Knight espcially given how they handled easter eggs in arkham asylum and city.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Schreier is not going to burn his rep making forum posts to help a developer with a surprise, lol. Nor on anything he's not pretty damn sure of. This is wishful thinking.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Unless some insiders have done that before and someone could prove it, I'm gonna say Jason is being honest when he says Rocksteady isn't working on Superman, Batman or Justice League.

I imagine Jason cross references a few of his sources prior to debunking or giving out any info. Unless he was fed incorrect info from multiple sources, I don't see this happening. I want to believe it's either Superman or Justice League, since I really don't know any other DC property that Rocksteady could be working on.
Maybe it is Teen Titans. I don't know. I'm confused as shit right now.

Jul 13, 2018
Agreed. You would think that Rocksteady would know that they are setting high expectations for themselves when they put in those easter eggs in Arkham Knight espcially given how they handled easter eggs in arkham asylum and city.
Now that you mention easter eggs, I believe est1992 found a few Superman related easter eggs in Arkham VR (technically RS' last Batman game).

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Unless some insiders have done that before and someone could prove it, I'm gonna say Jason is being honest when he says Rocksteady isn't working on Superman, Batman or Justice League.

Maybe it is Teen Titans. I don't know. I'm confused as shit right now.

Also keep in mind Schreier isn't an "insider", he's a journalist. It would be unethical for him to say something he doesn't actually believe is true, or to conspire with a source like that. There is wiggle room for him to be wrong, but it seems like it would require a very large and active scheme from Rocksteady employees to deceive him, the sort of which seems incredibly unlikely.

That they a.) identified everyone on staff who corresponds with Jason, and b.) convinced them to burn their access to him as a journalist in the future in order to trick him on this issue, since he would never publish something they fed to him again after they lied to him on this, and c.) somehow avoided having anyone else, any disgruntled former employees or whatever from revealing the whole scheme. It's just not the sort of thing that happens.

osnameless

Jan 13, 2018
With the success of the TV show revolving around Arrow, does anyone think an Arrow game from Rocksteady make sense? I mean it would follow the Arkham formula fairly closely, but with an added element of archery, and that seems to have a tried mechanism (Horizon: Zero Dawn, Shadow of Mordor...) At the same time, it marks a departure from the bleak and grim Gotham atmosphere since Green Arrow, as far as I know, should be more upbeat and bright in the comics.

Last edited:

Baqer

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
Also keep in mind Schreier isn't an "insider", he's a journalist. It would be unethical for him to say something he doesn't actually believe is true, or to conspire with a source like that. There is wiggle room for him to be wrong, but it seems like it would require a very large and active scheme from Rocksteady employees to deceive him, the sort of which seems incredibly unlikely.

That they a.) identified everyone on staff who corresponds with Jason, and b.) convinced them to burn their access to him as a journalist in the future in order to trick him on this issue, since he would never publish something they fed to him again after they lied to him on this, and c.) somehow avoided having anyone else, any disgruntled former employees or whatever from revealing the whole scheme. It's just not the sort of thing that happens.

Yup, I don't see those happening either. I honestly do not know what to make of this. Other insiders have said that it will involve superman. Someone has to be wrong of course.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, didn't those existed in Arkham VR. Are any of them, ya know, suspicious?
Eh, not really. There's a Lex Luthor easter egg showing which properties he's been buying in Gotham. And another Metropolis poster that's slightly different.

If Rocksteady has managed to deceive them that would be insane. It's still tough to think what else they could do.

With the success of the TV show revolving around Arrow, does anyone think an Arrow game from Rocksteady makes sense? I mean it would follow the Arkham formula fairly closely, but with an added element of archery, and that seems to have a tried mechanism (Horizon: Zero Dawn, Shadow of Mordor...) At the same time, it marks a departure from the bleak and grim Gotham atmosphere since Green Arrow, as far as I know, should be more upbeat and bright in the comics.
Green Arrow isn't big enough of a property to warrant a full game. A TV show is different. They can gamble on a $1mill budget for a pilot and see if it works, but not a $100mill+ budget on a video game.

Yup, I don't see those happening either. I honestly do not know what to make of this. Other insiders have said that it will involve superman. Someone has to be wrong of course.
Which insiders have said that it involves Superman?

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

or they promised Jason an exclusive after he found out about the game from his sources and went to Rocksteady for comment. Rocksteady offered him an exclusive kotaku piece in exchange for keeping the lid on the game.

Also, has Jason said it's not Justice League? The new Superman game might have batman so Jason could have plausible deniablity.

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
At this point, I think every popular DC answer has been denied so... we will end up with something like Green Lantern Corp.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
How would a Superman game even work, seriously? How do you even deal with his movement powers?

The world you would need to render would be HUGE. Or maybe even the solar system?

Just thinking about that boggles my mind.
I keep seeing this but would anyone really throw a hissy fit if a Superman game world (Metropolis) was about as large as say, San Andreas?

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
or they promised Jason an exclusive after he found out about the game from his sources and went to Rocksteady for comment. Rocksteady offered him an exclusive kotaku piece in exchange for keeping the lid on the game.

Also, has Jason said it's not Justice League? The new Superman game might have batman so Jason could have plausible deniablity.
Jason said it wasn't Justice League, Batman or Superman. I guess technically Batman/Superman would be different but I doubt he would say that if either were still included in the game.

I keep seeing this but would anyone really throw a hissy fit if a Superman game world (Metropolis) was about as large as say, San Andreas?
I don't remember how big SA was. I think Spider-Man PS4 has the perfect city size. Only thing I would change would be the aesthetic and design. More distinct areas, maybe some elevated districts, and maybe a lake in the middle or something.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
What trips me out is that IGN ran an article on this and posted it to their news site. I mean, if anyone knows what Rocksteady is working on, it has to be those guys, right? They've never ran a Rocksteady rumor before, and I don't think they post stuff like that unless they know something.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX

If this were the case, he would just not comment. He wouldn't be swinging into random ResetEra threads to say things he knows aren't true whenever no one would've thought a thing of it if he just didn't show up at all.

Jul 13, 2018
I'm laughing at the theories indicating Jason may be in cahoots with WB/Rocksteady and purposefully feeding the masses incorrect info for an exclusive Kotaku piece. lmao

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man a Green Lantern Corps game would be my dream game. I'd be over the moon if that's what this ended up being.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember how big SA was. I think Spider-Man PS4 has the perfect city size. Only thing I would change would be the aesthetic and design. More distinct areas, maybe some elevated districts, and maybe a lake in the middle or something.
PS2 San Andreas was 114 square miles, while GTA V San Andreas was 49 square miles

The Superman Returns tie in game had a bizarre but sort of interesting "cascading" look for Metropolis
minigamesvq7.jpg

Baqer

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
Eh, not really. There's a Lex Luthor easter egg showing which properties he's been buying in Gotham. And another Metropolis poster that's slightly different.

If Rocksteady has managed to deceive them that would be insane. It's still tough to think what else they could do.

Green Arrow isn't big enough of a property to warrant a full game. A TV show is different. They can gamble on a $1mill budget for a pilot and see if it works, but not a $100mill+ budget on a video game.

Which insiders have said that it involves Superman?

Okay so here are two that I have come across:
1) This person (SoMeh) leaked Fallout 76 ahead of its reveal. When asked about Superman he said that from what his source tells him, it is very real (not his usual source though). Here's the link to the image of the post
https://imgur.com/a/qrYdfMX

2) This other person (DeuxXVentus) I came across in the Avengers Project subreddit. Apparently he knows some stuff about marvel's avengers project and he said that he heard a few things about JL being involved in Rocksteady's next project when they were discussing E3 appearances from Square and WB. Here's the link to the thread on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelAven..._avengers_project_rumors_ap_may_not_be_at_e3/

It just makes sense to have the best seller characters in a DC game. While Jason may or may not be right, I do not believe Rocksteady would set high expectations among fans through their teases in Arkham Knight only to crush them xD

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Okay so here are two that I have come across:
1) This person (SoMeh) leaked Fallout 76 ahead of its reveal. When asked about Superman he said that from what his source tells him, it is very real (not his usual source though). Here's the link to the image of the post
https://imgur.com/a/qrYdfMX

2) This other person (DeuxXVentus) I came across in the Avengers Project subreddit. Apparently he knows some stuff about marvel's avengers project and he said that he heard a few things about JL being involved in Rocksteady's next project when they were discussing E3 appearances from Square and WB. Here's the link to the thread on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelAven..._avengers_project_rumors_ap_may_not_be_at_e3/

It just makes sense to have the best seller characters in a DC game. While Jason may or may not be right, I do not believe Rocksteady would set high expectations among fans through their teases in Arkham Knight only to crush them xD
While I agree that it would make sense to put the best DC heroes in a Rocksteady game, I don't think those reddit sources are accurate.

1) SoMeh was wrong on about half of the stuff he tried to leak at E3 and he hasn't made a post since then. It's obvious he was a fake.

2) DeuxXVentus, I've never heard of him, but he credits Sciurus as a legit source and I know firsthand that Sciurus is full of shit. He tried to pass on info that he got "from an email" and said that Rocksteady's game would be a Superman game with other Justice League members, and that it would be revealed at Microsoft's conference at E3. He also said that he got an email with a picture from this supposed Rocksteady Superman game, and said if he was wrong he would show it. Well, E3 past and not only did he not show the Superman render he kept talking about, but he deleted the videos too. If he was legit he wouldn't have done any of those things.

That being said, I'm just mainly concerned that jschreier still hasn't outright debunked Superman. He's debunked "World's Finest", Batman and I guess Justice League, but he's never said the phrase "Rocksteady isn't working on Superman" or "Superman isn't in Rocksteady's next game." So, until he says that I'm gonna hold out hope. Jason, if you're 100% certain, it would be cool to just say it outright to kill any and all hope.

Baqer

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
While I agree that it would make sense to put the best DC heroes in a Rocksteady game, I don't think those reddit sources are accurate.

1) SoMeh was wrong on about half of the stuff he tried to leak at E3 and he hasn't made a post since then. It's obvious he was a fake.

2) DeuxXVentus, I've never heard of him, but he credits Sciurus as a legit source and I know firsthand that Sciurus is full of shit. He tried to pass on info that he got "from an email" and said that Rocksteady's game would be a Superman game with other Justice League members, and that it would be revealed at Microsoft's conference at E3. He also said that he got an email with a picture from this supposed Rocksteady Superman game, and said if he was wrong he would show it. Well, E3 past and not only did he not show the Superman render he kept talking about, but he deleted the videos too. If he was legit he wouldn't have done any of those things.

That being said, I'm just mainly concerned that jschreier still hasn't outright debunked Superman. He's debunked "World's Finest", Batman and I guess Justice League, but he's never said the phrase "Rocksteady isn't working on Superman" or "Superman isn't in Rocksteady's next game." So, until he says that I'm gonna hold out hope. Jason, if you're 100% certain, it would be cool to just say it outright to kill any and all hope.

Perhaps.
DeuxXVentus isn't a fan of Sciurus either but he happens to agree with some of what he has said. Also on this note, I have watched all of Sciurus's videos since E3. The part where he talked Rocksteady was clearly labelled as rumour and he wasn't stressing about it being an outright fact. He was right about the Square Enix/Marvel partnership, Avengers Project skipping E3 and about the new Bumblebee movie. I do not think it is fair to hold that on him. I asked him about this and he answered me quite frankly that misinformation was spread from his content.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Perhaps.
DeuxXVentus isn't a fan of Sciurus either but he happens to agree with some of what he has said. Also on this note, I have watched all of Sciurus's videos since E3. The part where he talked Rocksteady was clearly labelled as rumour and he wasn't stressing about it being an outright fact. He was right about the Square Enix/Marvel partnership, Avengers Project skipping E3 and about the new Bumblebee movie. I do not think it is fair to hold that on him. I asked him about this and he answered me quite frankly that misinformation was spread from his content.
I think it's fair to hold him accountable. It's one thing to say you've heard rumors, but it's a completely different thing to say "I got an email from someone connected to Rocksteady that sent me a Superman game image and told me these things about the game." And not to mention he's also lied about who he really is. Someone pointed out how he said he used to write for 1UP, but his name pops up on absolutely nothing connected to them, or anywhere at all for that matter. And lastly, it's a little far fetched that a random person from the MidWest would have all these connections to some of the most popular game devs when people like Jason can't even get anything super concrete.

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
UPDATE: After that entire Superman fiasco, these three are now officially debunked by Jason Schreier:

So, Rocksteady's game is not any of the top three IP's DC has. I don't know about you guys, but my interest in this just dropped through the floor.

Honestly, it's sad that Rocksteady or anyone isn't making a Superman game. The response to the rumors for the past year alone should be enough to warrant WB to at least take a look at the prospect of making one.

Maybe they're not working on a Superman game but instead... Supergirl! Rocksteady even sent a cake with Supergirl's logo (not Superman) to NetherRealm!

e3a7c0cee30deb914b42580cfe32ad10.jpg

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Jason said superheroes rightt?.Superman, Batman and Justice League have all been debunked. Leaves us with

1: Flash game
2 Watchmen game
3: Green Lantern Corps game
4: Wonder Woman game
5: Teen Titans game
6: DCUO-like game, but done much better

Or .... the Matrix .....

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Jason said superheroes rightt?.Superman, Batman and Justice League have all been debunked. Leaves us with

2 Watchmen game

Or .... the Matrix .....

Arrow or even Aquaman...

Guess they don't wanna use their most well known charts? Well then Montereal games can only be Batman/justice League then

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Green Lantern would make a ton of sense as a service game.
You can create your own GL, there's opportunity for coop and new space sectors as DLC, etc.
Plus, the movie might have been a failure, but GL was the hottest thing DC had going at some point. There's a ton of potential there. I'd much prefer Superman of course, but oh well. As long as it's a DC thing I'll probably be happy, only Watchmen would bother me.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they're not working on a Superman game but instead... Supergirl! Rocksteady even sent a cake with Supergirl's logo (not Superman) to NetherRealm!

Supergirl would be fun, I just don't think WB has the balls to give her her own AAA game.

2 Watchmen game

Or .... the Matrix .....
The Matrix was also debunked by Jason Schreier. Pretty sure that IP is also at Monolith.

I remember reading something a while back that said which DC IP's were given to which studios. It said WB Montreal has Batman and Superman, and Rocksteady also had Batman and Green Lantern. Of those options left I'd take everything but #2.

Green Lantern would make a ton of sense as a service game.
You can create your own GL, there's opportunity for coop and new space sectors as DLC, etc.
Plus, the movie might have been a failure, but GL was the hottest thing DC had going at some point. There's a ton of potential there. I'd much prefer Superman of course, but oh well. As long as it's a DC thing I'll probably be happy, only Watchmen would bother me.
People said I was ridiculous when I suggested this... maybe I should've stuck to it

Baqer

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
Supergirl would be fun, I just don't think WB has the balls to give her her own AAA game.

The Matrix was also debunked by Jason Schreier. Pretty sure that IP is also at Monolith.

I remember reading something a while back that said which DC IP's were given to which studios. It said WB Montreal has Batman and Superman, and Rocksteady also had Batman and Green Lantern. Of those options left I'd take everything but #2.

People said I was ridiculous when I suggested this... maybe I should've stuck to it

Do you happen to know where you read that about DC IP's given to which studios? Cuz I am pretty sure Rocksteay can get any DC IP they want

Baqer

Banned
Oct 21, 2018

I don't know really if they are going to do it. If they can make a game about supergirl then would it not make sense to get superman right first?

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Do you happen to know where you read that about DC IP's given to which studios? Cuz I am pretty sure Rocksteay can get any DC IP they want
It was somewhere on that other site. But, I think Rocksteady's game is something more different than that. Probably their own IP creation within the DC Universe. And honestly, that would probably be cool as shit.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know really if they are going to do it. If they can make a game about supergirl then would it not make sense to get superman right first?
In the modern era I actually don't think it would be implausible that a studio would opt to do Supergirl instead of Superman, regardless of the plausibility of doing either.

Game companies are extremely keen on growing their audience among women, as it's seen as a strong growth market, and Supergirl is pretty popular these days.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Ya'll need to stop listening to people who think it can't be anything other than Justice League or Superman. Their reasoning is flimsy. If Rocksteady is as big a developer as ya'll say then they can make Green Lantern work fine if they want. You could get a ton of hype behind it and he isn't a small character by any means. That's a massive universe with a ton of potential.

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
Left field.... Constantine/Hellblazer. That would be some interesting art direction and gameplay.

Edit:

Also... and this will sound weird. Just the Gotham universe itself.

Like B man is there and doing his thing but the rest of the Bat family and just telling a story/gameplay in Gotham itself without B man as the only protagonist focus. Idk.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
Also... and this will sound weird. Just the Gotham universe itself.

Like B man is there and doing his thing but the rest of the Bat family and just telling a story/gameplay in Gotham itself without B man as the only protagonist focus. Idk.
IIRC, this is not a million miles away from what Warner Bros Montreal is rumored to be doing.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
In the modern era I actually don't think it would be implausible that a studio would opt to do Supergirl instead of Superman, regardless of the plausibility of doing either.

Game companies are extremely keen on growing their audience among women, as it's seen as a strong growth market, and Supergirl is pretty popular these days.
I think if Rocksteady were to choose to make a Supergirl game then it would probably be lumped into some kind of Superman game. Just because their origins are so closely tied.

Ya'll need to stop listening to people who think it can't be anything other than Justice League or Superman. Their reasoning is flimsy. If Rocksteady is as big a developer as ya'll say then they can make Green Lantern work fine if they want. You could get a ton of hype behind it and he isn't a small character by any means. That's a massive universe with a ton of potential.
A Rocksteady Green Lantern game could really be dope. It certainly fits with everything their next game is supposed to be and it was my bet when I initially made the thread. The only thing I have a problem with is how it would fit into their established Arkham engine. If anyone could figure it out, it's them, but I don't think they're going to leave that Arkhamverse just yet. It's their baby, they created it, and i bet WB wants them to continue within it.

A second guess I have is Titans. On Kotaku's latest SplitScreen episode, jschreier said that he has heard what Rocksteady is working on and every leak out there is bs. He has heard it isn't Superman, Justice League, or Batman. Without spoiling it, he says it is a "group of superheroes, GaaS type thing." Though he does go on to say he can't say "100% it isn't Superman," I trust that he wouldn't say that unless he was extremely confident.

Out of all the other options left, Titans is the one thing that fits the bill. It could be that or Young Justice, but all the other properties don't make as much sense. Of course, Green Lantern Corps would add some synergy with the game mechanics and everything, I think it's a toss up between those two.

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
IIRC, this is not a million miles away from what Warner Bros Montreal is rumored to be doing.

It's intriguing to see what they can do if they base a game on a comic book setting rather than on one persona. Gotham as an environment has a lot of potential for another big game and one that could be open world.

The trick is... they would need to make it a living and breathing city. I'd be hopeful to see what they are pitching.

Baqer

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
It was somewhere on that other site. But, I think Rocksteady's game is something more different than that. Probably their own IP creation within the DC Universe. And honestly, that would probably be cool as shit.
That was something that crossed my mind. They could craft something completely unique in the DC universe. Here's another thought to entertain:
Do yous think that WB could announce a 'DC Gaming Universe' brand similar to 'Worlds of DC' film brand? And maybe reveal Rocksteady's game as the first entry to that brand akin to have Square Enix announced its own Marvel Universe?

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
It's intriguing to see what they can do if they base a game on a comic book setting rather than on one persona. Gotham as an environment has a lot of potential for another big game and one that could be open world.

The trick is... they would need to make it a living and breathing city. I'd be hopeful to see what they are pitching.
From what I've gathered in recent threads, they got two projects going on. One is a main open world single player DC Universe console game running on Unreal 4. Another is a new multiplayer GaaS DC Universe new IP running on Unreal 4. My guess would be that the first is Superman and the second is Batfamily.

IIRC, WB Montreal tried to get a Superman game off the ground in 2015. The change in leadership recently brought a major shake up and they started completely fresh on something new. Could be Superman, or it could just be the Damian game that got cancelled, retooled.

The second is anyone's guess. Could be Suicide Squad revamped(doubtful, as WB kinda lost faith in the IP), Justice League, or any other host of superhero teams/teamups.

That was something that crossed my mind. They could craft something completely unique in the DC universe. Here's another thought to entertain:
Do yous think that WB could announce a 'DC Gaming Universe' brand similar to 'Worlds of DC' film brand? And maybe reveal Rocksteady's game as the first entry to that brand akin to have Square Enix announced its own Marvel Universe?
I'm not sure WB is keen on a DC Gaming Universe. I don't know why, it would be a cash cow, but I think they're just focused on games that could employ the GaaS model.

Another option that I forgot to mention is Legion of Superheroes. The domain "legionofsuperheroes.com" is owned by WB and under MarkMonitor. Going to the site just takes you to a blank page with Mark Monitor on it. Could just be brand protection, as I've cross referenced this with other WB Games domains like harrypottermagicawakened.com (the Avalanche Harry Potter IP) and the old Arkham domains, and it seems WB likes to use the DNStination protection service when registering them, and legion does not have that. Legion could still be a viable option though, as it lends itself well to the GaaS model.

ChaosZeroX

Oct 26, 2017
I honestly think its Green Lantern Corps or Teen Titans.

Watchmen would make a lot of sense as well, but I don't think they sell tons of copies based on that.

Jul 13, 2018
From what I've gathered in recent threads, they got two projects going on. One is a main open world single player DC Universe console game running on Unreal 4. Another is a new multiplayer GaaS DC Universe new IP running on Unreal 4. My guess would be that the first is Superman and the second is Batfamily.
Is the recently greenlit 2018 project included in any of these two projects? I'm leaning towards their co-op open world game being Batfamily (rebooted Damian Wayne game) and their most recent project being a solo Superman title.

Oct 26, 2017
http://podbay.fm/show/1039413502/e/1543478400?autostart=1

Starts talking about it at 59:30

-He has heard what their game is.
-Not Superman
-Not Justice League
-"All rumors he's heard are bullshit"
-Probably a game about a group of superheroes that is GaaS driven.
-"Don't think it's Batman related."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do I actually get my hopes up for Teen Titans.

........ I love Teen Titans :(

Not gonna get my hopes up.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
http://podbay.fm/show/1039413502/e/1543478400?autostart=1

Starts talking about it at 59:30

-He has heard what their game is.
-Not Superman
-Not Justice League
-"All rumors he's heard are bullshit"
-Probably a game about a group of superheroes that is GaaS driven.
-"Don't think it's Batman related."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do I actually get my hopes up for Teen Titans.

........ I love Teen Titans :(

Not gonna get my hopes up.
I mean, the Arkham series was basically based off of The Animated Series, so it is a pretty natural progression.

Dussck

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Maybe it's something like an open world city full of bad guys and you can make a custom superhero to fight them, fully multiplayer as well in a Destiny kind of way.