chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this does well so it opens up a more action focused market into animated movies and not just mostly comedy stuff like we have now

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
BX ALL DAY

Why can't Miles have that energy in the comics?

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is how you build your damn universe Sony. Go all in on animated films focusing on Miles and alternate versions of characters.

Oct 31, 2017
Wow, still looking dope. Very fresh art direction.

Jefferson is a cop in this universe.. what's he do in the comics?

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
What is it with those choppy 3D animation movies? First Batman Ninja now this. Artistic choice or technical limitation (that I don't understand)?

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty cool. We're reaching high saturation levels of Spider-Media though. It's gonna invariably start to turn people off. That's what happened to J-Lo.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Jake Johnson as a bum-ass Peter Parker kinda works for me. Seems like a left-field casting choice.

Otherwise, this movie looks damn good. Animation, visuals in general, Miles in general. I'm really impressed.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
This looks fucking spectacular. Was not expecting to see "Spider-Gwen" at the end. Interesting take on Peter.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This looks great! So which Peter was that? He seemed kinda weird.
Not the racist one
Spider-Man-Pokes-Fun-e1426730785841.jpg

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Yoooooooooo fuck yes. Now that's some damn energy. More personality in one shot than all of Homecoming.

Jake Johnson as Parker is uh, an interesting take. But I dig it.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Why is there so much Peter in this trailer? I'd rather Peter (and Gwen) didn't steal the spotlight from Miles in his own movie.

Making the SHIELD agent dad into a cop was a good idea. And that bit between him and Miles at the school was on point.