• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's early I thought I'd go ahead and make this because footage has started leaking and some people don't want to be spoiled so hopefully we can get some of the stuff out of the Preview Thread.

But, If it's too early for this or it's deemed unneccesary, mods lock it.

Edit: here's some spoilercast videos with Cory:

Easy Allies:

Kinda Funny Games:

Last edited:

zsynqx

Oct 25, 2017
I ain't watching that, but how is it leaking already? There's still like another month until launch.

Yebele

Nov 2, 2017
best part about having bad memory is you can watch spoilers and forget them by the time the game releases :)

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
I think spoiler thread weeks before launch of a game shouldn't be allowed. Trolls will be spreading spoilers all over twitter and other social media sites.

Yebele

Nov 2, 2017
is it just me or do the graphics seem unimpressive? maybe it's just the video quality
the facial animation when kratos sticks his hand in the light was good tho

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
is it just me or do the graphics seem unimpressive? maybe it's just the video quality

Huh. What? It is a reupload of an offscreen video in 720p. Waht do you expect. When I watched the B-Roll video in highest quality posted in Resetera, I was dazed how crisp it looked and I could stare at all the details and gameplay elements.

Yebele

Nov 2, 2017
Huh. What? It is a reupload of an offscreen video in 720p. Waht do you expect. When I watched the B-Roll video in highest quality posted in Resetera, I was dazed how crisp it looked and I could stare at all the details and gameplay elements.
oh it's offscreen? that explains it
also that kid can hold his own if he killed all those goons, i'm impressed

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
the facial animation when kratos sticks his hand in the light was good tho
It's a low quality video, can't expect eye melting graphics from that. From all the previews I've watched, everyone seems to praise how it looks. I expect it to be a technical benchmark

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
So wait a minute, disc went gold 3 days ago and some dude in the printing factory already stole a fresh disc off the belt? lol

Yebele

Nov 2, 2017
wait, when kratos is freed from the illusion, isn't that technically a cut? I THOUGHT THIS GAME HAD NO CUTS WTF

Oct 27, 2017
wait, when kratos is freed from the illusion, isn't that technically a cut? I THOUGHT THIS GAME HAD NO CUTS WTF
I'll reply in spoilers
The white transition light effect is not a cut, its the light from that beam, you'll notice that when he enters the beam he is in the same posture, when he is falling, he falls out of the beam and the transition from the beam fades when he lands on his back. So, its not a fade to white, its the effect of entering and exiting the beam.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
I am so curious as to how a game is getting leaks when they just finished their gold master disc? That's just weird, only possible explanation are disgruntled employees.

AlexCampy89

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I don't want to be spoiled on the story, I just want an official pic of Thor with Mjolnir, I am a sucker at Norse mythology, and I'm curious to see if they went the Marvel route or the Norse route or something totally original like they did with Greek gods.

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
The game went gold two days ago and people already have their hands on it and are leaking footage? Yikes.