• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Crazy idea but based on how she was ready to throw hands at the bus incident I wonder if Martha was involved in early Garden and retired.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Crazy idea but based on how she was ready to throw hands at the bus incident I wonder if Martha was involved in early Garden and retired.

This would be an interesting angle to out Yor. Have Martha be dragged back into the Garden and she sees Anya's mom there. I'd be curious what crazy things could happen then.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Oh Endo's being sneaky

ec644a46fe83f8561c873d26c2ed27c65b391e89.pnj
d8c09d21b841c58dbe290b486100f10440a890db.pnj

e8ae9c1848902bfe9052df71a35613bd0e3f7aa2.pnj
4dd1f70eed2e4b013a5a45347ae44ae5865d35bc.jpg

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't it annoying that the mangaka can write such touching/romantic stuff for the side characters like Henry/Martha but he absolutely refused to do that for the main ship characters? He rather throw more zero progression fillers and gags between Loid and Yor.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Isn't it annoying that the mangaka can write such touching/romantic stuff for the side characters like Henry/Martha but he absolutely refused to do that for the main ship characters? He rather throw more zero progression fillers and gags between Loid and Yor.
Hahaha, tbf Twilight and Yor are a lot more clueless than Henderson and Martha.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Meh, it comes with the territory when you're reading a shounen series

Apr 19, 2018
For some reason, I never knew Martha's last name until now. But I do love the series' insistence on using alliterative names for so many of its characters (Henry Henderson, Fiona Frost, Emile Elman, etc).

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Martha X Henry the best ship?šŸ˜³

This little flashback arc is nice to flesh out these two characters more. It makes me want to go back and reread all the previous Martha scenes.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I totally missed the last chapter because of Golden Week confusion.

"But in the days that would follow, the thud of boots and the roar of tank engines would drown out the beating of my heart."

I'm not the only one that thinks this line kicks ass right? Awesome chapters. Someday we'll see the same for Loid and Yor. Surelyā€¦

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Endou really wanted to write a romance, but could't work on TwiYor because that's material for when the manga is ready to end

I absolutely loved the world building, especially since in this chapter it sounds like this first war is the Unification War (while the second one is the one against Westalis). Of course, seeing how war often forces people to abandon their hopes & dreams in favor of supporting the war efforts... I am definitely can't wait to see how this all plays out.

...that said, I really just miss seeing the Forgers being a family (watching Code White definitely reinforced my longing to see them doing family things together šŸ„²)

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I absolutely loved the world building, especially since in this chapter it sounds like this first war is the Unification War (while the second one is the one against Westalis). Of course, seeing how war often forces people to abandon their hopes & dreams in favor of supporting the war efforts... I am definitely can't wait to see how this all plays out.

...that said, I really just miss seeing the Forgers being a family (watching Code White definitely reinforced my longing to see them doing family things together šŸ„²)

Also hoping the next arc has all the Forgers participating. We've pretty much had arcs featuring individual family characters since the cruise ship arc. Though poor Yor hasn't really had much to do since the ship arc anyways.

I'm hoping we start to get some more substantial arcs soon featuring some lasting changes. It's been status quo for a long time now. Let's add some flavor and mix up the formula a bit. Even if it's just small stuff like Anya being separated from Becky or Damian for her next year. Just give us something different.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, not ready for the feels next chapter will bring...

Also I forgot to mention I was able to catch Code White, really enjoyed watching it