• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
ERA, I think we need to talk about Stan Lee's accusations that surfaced in the last days. I'm aware that the source is the Daily Mail and that's completely unreliable. But I think it's important for us to discuss this because of two points:

• Stan Lee's lawyers allegedly replied with the following statements:

"We are not aware of anyone filing a civil action, or reporting these issues to the police, which for any genuine claim would be the more appropriate way for it to be handled," Tom Lallas, Lee's lawyer, said in a statement to the site. "Instead, Mr. Lee has received demands to pay money and threats that if he does not do so, the accuser will go to the media. Mr. Lee will not be extorted or blackmailed, and will pay no money to anyone because he has done absolutely nothing wrong."

"Mr. Lee categorically denies these false and despicable allegations and he fully intends to fight to protect his stellar good name and impeccable character."

So even if the news are coming from the Daily Mail, we have a somewhat "official" response from Stan Lee's representatives about the subject.​

• The watercooler conversations about how Stan Lee is yet another sexual predator in social media are already happening and regardless if we are talking about this here on Era or not, and it's honestly tearing me apart for the reasons I'll explain a little bit further. To sum up, I think that's a conversation worth having at least to shed some light on mental illness in elderly people.

Stan Lee and Jack Kirby are my heroes. I owe them one awful lot for all that they have created. He will always be important to me. I will always call him my spiritual grandpa and I don't care if he joked about not liking being called a grandpa before. Because he is my spiritual grandpa. He literally gave me a whole lot my entire life and I will always be thankful for that.

With that said, this is not about my obvious bias towards him. If these allegations were about him being a serial sexual predator that preyed upon women like other cases we have happening right now since Harry Weinstein survivors came forward (see also Jesse Lacey and Max Landis) I'd have no qualms on shrugging him off in a heartbeat, regardless how much I literally own him most of my best childhood memories.

Yes, I'm hurt because this old man is getting his name through the mudd in his old age. Is it because I'm a fanboy? No. It's because last year, my actual grandmother passed away. She was 82 years old and had Alzheimer's, and while my generation is tearing my hero and spiritual grandpa apart with no questions asked on social media, very few people are talking about this:

Q. Some dementia patients instead become hypersexual. What is the reason for that?

A. An estimated 7% to 20% of dementia patients do develop problematic sexual behaviors. Some patients experience normal sexual drives but at inappropriate times or places, while others experience hyperarousal. They become fixated on the act and can't be redirected, so they constantly try to get their partners to have sex or make inappropriate advances toward others. The reason is that, despite the decrease in brain cells and testosterone levels, there are other issues that can override that. The most common is the disintegration of the frontal lobe, which takes away inhibition. Also, lesions that develop in the pleasure centers of the brain can create a hypersexual state. And in some cases, antidepressant medication contributes to hypersexuality.

Source: https://bottomlineinc.com/health/sexual-wellness/sex-and-dementia-the-surprising-truth

I'm not a doctor or working in health care. But I did saw with my own eyes what Alzheimer's and dementia caused to my own grandmother and it was devastating. The mood swings, the hypersexuality around doctors and nurses. Dementia and Alzheimer's are a mental health issues that all old people currently face in some shape or form according with my experience, and while I'm not close to Stan Lee in no shape or form other than being a lifelong fan of his work, the things that are being described are textbook examples of elders facing dementia, which you can see on several studios published online:

Mr A was described lovingly by family as always being outgoing and having a great sense of humor. Over the past several years, he had become more withdrawn and apathetic. He reported a subjective sense of emotional lability with tearful episodes. His primary care physician subsequently started him on sertraline.

Other personality changes included occasional inappropriate comments or behaviors, including sexually inappropriate comments. Although Mr A had been impotent since 1991, he had recently experienced an increase in libido, requesting sexual activity 3 to 4 times per week. His wife found that she was extremely uncomfortable with her husband in a sexual manner and had told him that she no longer wished to engage in sexual activity with him. Consequently, he became angry and obsessive about sex. She stated that he would ask her for sexual relations and repeatedly question her as to why she did not wish to have relations with him. He continued to perseverate on this topic and talk with people and family members about sex in public settings, which was very uncharacteristic of him. He would also intermittently make self-deprecating statements and suggest that he would be better off committing suicide since he felt that he was "no longer a man."

Mr A admitted to vague psychotic features such as "feeling" the presence of people around him, which was quite distressing to him. He also experienced visual hallucinations of bugs and occasional visions of "blurred people," mainly occurring during the evening or early morning hours with a tendency to be precipitated by darkness.

Sexual disinhibition occurs in 2%–17% of patients with dementia (Burns et al, 1990). Sexually inappropriate behaviors may range from inappropriate comments and solicitations and inappropriate sexual activity (eg, masturbation in public places, exposing breasts or genitalia in public) to aggression related to sexual impulsivity. These behaviors occur with equal frequency in males and females (Burns et al, 1990).

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3907317/

Bottom line is that I think that what we are probably witnessing here are two things: an old man facing dementia or Alzheimer's or both, like my own grandmother; and a health clinic using a former patient's mental health disease for financial gain through extortion. I'm a lawyer here in Brazil and I have pretty layman's knowledge about US laws, but I did some research and I'm pretty sure that regardless if what is alleged is true or not, the disclosure of this information goes against what in the US is called HIPAA laws (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regarding privacy of the patients.

But why don't we know for a fact that Stan Lee has dementia or Alzheimer's, you ask. Why the lawyers simply won't come up and say this? Well, Stan Lee is more valueable "healthy" and operational for his family. Contrary to what many people think, he isn't a billionaire. He isn't responsible for Marvel Studios operations and neither he is the one that call the shots on making a Black Widow movie like I've seen implied on social media since the announcement that her film got a writer attached. Stan Lee is a 95 years old man that probably suffers from dementia, Alzheimer's or both, like most of the people that live that long, and while I agree with this sentiment:

I think it's important to understand that this is looking quite likely with a mental health issue, and not a sexual harassment one. Seeing Stan getting disrespected like that seems to hurt even more because I wish neither him or my grandmother had to fight diseases, I wish neither of them would die. But we all will sooner or later.

From what I've gathered from talking with nurses and doctors about this issue, this is a known and common issue among the elderly, one that health workers face and while it and you can ask literally ANY nurse with experience dealing with elder men and women out there - that this isn't about a privileged Hollywood old man but an old man fighting a disease, the same disease that miraculously never left my grandma forget who I was.

And let's be clear: I'm not discounting the trauma tha health workers face when dealing with cases of hypersexuality / mood swings / hallucinations among the elderly. But the understanding I have from situations like this is that nurses with experience to tackle the situation deal with this with compassion and authority, making them understand that they are going off limits.

I think that this discussion could benefit greatly if people with similar experiences with old people could share their stories make people that aren't aware that this is an actual health issue could share their stories and confirm what I'm talking about, and most of all if we could get testimonies from people that actually work in health care. I just don't think it's right to torch an elder person for their quite obvious health issues, regardless if Stan Lee's family are willing to disclose that to the public or not.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I never understood how this guy became some kind of weird idol. It's kind of bizarre that he's still being trotted out for $100 photo-ops at his age, in his condition.

QuantumZebra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everybody has their failings and flaws. I idolized and loved David Bowie and he did some sketchy shit (slept with 17 year olds at least once) back in the 70's.

Hero worship is dumb, as the glorious film The Last Jedi taught us (yes im being serious).

Gotta be able to separate the creations from the creators.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got the impression that the accusations were from earlier in his life, so your explanation doesn't seem right to me. Calling him your spiritual grandpa is weird and unhealthy.

Also, having worked with dementia sufferers, that's a bit much.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think its the (solely) the issue that the daily mail is the source, it's that the other major media outlets aren't reporting on it (likely because they can't verify the source), and that the only people running with it are blogs and rumor mills/tabloids.

Stan Lee is a notable public figure, if bigger places aren't reporting on it, there's probably a good reason why.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I got the impression that the accusations were from earlier in his life, so your explanation doesn't seem right to me. Calling him your spiritual grandpa is weird and unhealthy.

The accusations were apparently from health workers that aided him in his home. I haven't heard about any allegations in early life.

WarLox

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I never understood how this guy became some kind of weird idol. It's kind of bizarre that he's still being trotted out for $100 photo-ops at his age, in his condition.

I think it's a mixture of respecting someone's life work and "giving them flowers before they die". See Betty White.

If Stan Lee and Betty White get married, then internet would melt.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ this has been closed twice... Wait for another source that isn't sourcing the fucking Dailymail...

And this is the worst one because you're hypothetically defending him if any of this is true using medical diagnosis.

OP
OP
ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

He isn't a weird idol. He is the creator of one of the most popular fictional universes of all time. He is an idol for the same reason that George Lucas, JK Rowling or Hideo Kojima are idols, and yet, he's way less rich than either of them. Why? Well, corporations suck and suck even more if we are talking about the comic book industry, so while he got better than Jack Kirby, Joe Schuster, Jerry Siegel, Bob Kane and others, he does this comic cons because of his family. At this point yes, he is Marvel's mascot. And I don't see where is the shame in that. If anything, it's just a shame that Disney and Marvel won't provide so he doesn't need to do it any longer, but who knows, maybe he does it because he likes it. Old people do have agency, but they go to a gray area where while they are completely lucid one moment, they aren't in the next. He gave enough to me and the world that unless something comes up about him being a sexual predator for decades, I will always have the utmost respect for him.

Actually, no. this is about 2016. It's explained in the first link I've posted. But yet, I'd like to hear about your experiences with people with dementia. The only experience I've got is my own grandmother, and I did see it happening with her, especially when it comes to saying things to nurses and doctors.

Previous threads about this got locked because articles are sourcing the Daily Mail which was sourcing an anonymous source

I'm aware of that, but I think this is a discussion worth having. Hypersexuality in elders with dementia or Alzheimer's is a real issue, and I think that awareness about this is important to have for those already torching Stan. I don't think his family will EVER admit that, because he's more valueable healthy, but it seems clear based on the personal knowledge I have about dealing with an elder loved one and medical literature found online that this is very likely the case. I think opening the discussion to those like Brock Reiher who said that worked with dementia sufferers, I think it's important to raise awareness that this is probably a mental health issue. I think we discussing this might come out some good, with others being able to confirm what I've just said on the OP.

Jesus christ this has been closed twice... Wait for another source that isn't sourcing the fucking Dailymail...

This isn't just about Stan Lee, though. This is about hypersexuality in dementia and Alzheimer's in elderly patients. I'm seeing a lot of disinformation, with people saying that the accusations are from before, and I feel like if we open the discussion here and we get people that work in health care / dealed with loved ones with similar symptoms, something good can came out of it.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He isn't a weird idol. He is the creator of one of the most popular fictional universes of all time. He is an idol for the same reason that George Lucas, JK Rowling or Hideo Kojima are idols, and yet, he's way less rich than either of them. Why? Well, corporations suck and suck even more if we are talking about the comic book industry, so while he got better than Jack Kirby, Joe Schuster, Jerry Siegel, Bob Kane and others, he does this comic cons because of his family. At this point yes, he is Marvel's mascot. And I don't see where is the shame in that. If anything, it's just a shame that Disney and Marvel won't provide so he doesn't need to do it any longer, but who knows, maybe he does it because he likes it. Old people do have agency, but they go to a gray area where while they are completely lucid one moment, they aren't in the next. He gave enough to me and the world that unless something comes up about him being a sexual predator for decades, I will always have the utmost respect for him.

Actually, no. this is about 2016. It's explained in the first link I've posted. But yet, I'd like to hear about your experiences with people with dementia. The only experience I've got is my own grandmother, and I did see it happening with her, especially when it comes to saying things to nurses and doctors.

I'm aware of that, but I think this is a discussion worth having. Hypersexuality in elders with dementia or Alzheimer's is a real issue, and I think that awareness about this is important to have for those already torching Stan. I don't think his family will EVER admit that, because he's more valueable healthy, but it seems clear based on the personal knowledge I have about dealing with an elder loved one and medical literature found online that this is very likely the case. I think opening the discussion to those like Brock Reiher who said that worked with dementia sufferers, I think it's important to raise awareness that this is probably a mental health issue. I think we discussing this might come out some good, with others being able to confirm what I've just said on the OP.

You probably have a better chance of not getting the thread lock by not using Stan Lee as a jumping off point

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
No great fan of the man, but the meta-game of playing the internet and putting little black marks to all the individuals quick to incriminate while also trying to position themselves as mental health and care for the elderly advocates has been a busy time this week.

(Parent had dementia, it still astounds me how little social media hounds seem to understand how anyone with dementia/alzheimers/senility behave when their entire mind is crumbling to dust and judge them accordingly)

Oct 25, 2017
Stan Lee and Jack Kirby are my heroes. I owe them one awful lot for all that they have created. He will always be important to me. I will always call him my spiritual grandpa and I don't care if he joked about not liking being called a grandpa before. Because he is my spiritual grandpa. He literally gave me a whole lot my entire life and I will always be thankful for that.

With that said, this is not about my obvious bias towards him. If these allegations were about him being a serial sexual predator that preyed upon women like other cases we have happening right now since Harry Weinstein survivors came forward (see also Jesse Lacey and Max Landis) I'd have no qualms on shrugging him off in a heartbeat, regardless how much I literally own him most of my best childhood memories.

It's obvious you care about this celebrity a lot, which is fine, but the conclusion of the thread isn't so much asking for a discussion on this issue, but is seeking affirmation to scapegoat or excuse the potential allegations.

I think that this discussion could benefit greatly if people with similar experiences with old people could share their stories make people that aren't aware that this is an actual health issue could share their stories and confirm what I'm talking about, and most of all if we could get testimonies from people that actually work in health care. I just don't think it's right to torch an elder person for their quite obvious health issues, regardless if Stan Lee's family are willing to disclose that to the public or not.

And so, it just feels like a really weird way to frame the discussion.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Bottom line is that I think that what we are probably witnessing here are two things: an old man facing dementia or Alzheimer's or both, like my own grandmother; and a health clinic using a former patient's mental health disease for financial gain through extortion. I'm a lawyer here in Brazil and I have pretty layman's knowledge about US laws, but I did some research and I'm pretty sure that regardless if what is alleged is true or not, the disclosure of this information goes against what in the US is called HIPAA laws (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regarding privacy of the patients.

If a patient sexually assaults a nurse... it doesn't matter why... the Nurse gets to talk about it.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There is a conversation to be had about hospice care and the sexual abuse that occurs, whether inflicted on patients or care providers.

However, for this particular case I'll wait for more information.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's a well written OP.

Dunno if it can stay open.

If the health workers attemtped to confirm a diagnosis of dementia to the media, that should violate HIPAA. But sharing something that happened to them at work, like experiencing sexual harassment from a dementia patient, is less clear.

Deleted member 18568

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Mr. Lee has received demands to pay money and threats that if he does not do so, the accuser will go to the media. Mr. Lee will not be extorted or blackmailed, and will pay no money to anyone because he has done absolutely nothing wrong."

If his legal counsel is going on the record with extortion demands, there's a strong chance they can back it up.

So at best it's he said/she said and we don't know anything. Thanks for the sensationalist nothingburger, Daily Fail.

OP
OP
ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
It's obvious you care about this celebrity a lot, which is fine, but the conclusion of the thread isn't so much asking for a discussion on this issue, but is seeking affirmation to scapegoat or excuse the potential allegations.

And so, it just feels like a really weird way to frame the discussion.

Actually, no. I think that raising awareness about this being a real issue is important. The fact that people are fastly attacking a 95 years old without thinking about that is alarming to me. If we were talking about Stan Lee going sexual predator in his 50s-70s, fuck him. But 94 years old? I think that my own personal experience made this personal, but I do think it's worth discussing. And I'm not asking for a confirmation of what I've just said, I'm just saying that this is a known health issue, and we doing what the Daily Mail and other blogs didn't do, which is seriously talk about mental health conditions of the elderly might be something worth talking about.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't just about Stan Lee, though. This is about hypersexuality in dementia and Alzheimer's in elderly patients. I'm seeing a lot of disinformation, with people saying that the accusations are from before, and I feel like if we open the discussion here and we get people that work in health care / dealed with loved ones with similar symptoms, something good can came out of it.

You put Stan Lee in the thread title... This is mostly about building a defense for Lee. .. you've made this entirely about him and done it in frankly the most offensive way possible. All while all we have is a stupid Dailymail article.

You've essentially attacked the hypothetical nurse for speaking out about sexual harassment and assault and making it out like they're victimizing him if they do (due to HIPAA)

If someone sexually assaults, you don't have to stay silent because they are ill HIPAA would not cover that.

If they're blackmailing him that's a different story... but you've gone along way past that

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also OP is using Stan Lee to herd us into a particular viewpoint on further reflection. Not really a discussion to be had here.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
If someone sexually assaults, you don't have to stay silent because they are ill HIPAA would not cover that.

What sexual assault do you think a 90+ year old is capable of? What do you think occurs in care homes around the world on a daily basis?

I certainly hope no members of your family ever suffer degenerative mental illness in their old age and you have to care for them, because boy are you in for a rude awakening.

Shuri

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard terrible stories about how his handlers treat him and he's basically forced to sign stuff for hours endlessly. I believe he's ending or has ended his public conventions fan meets in 2018 as his health and presence of mind obviously greatly degraded in the last year. He barely talks now and just sign his name where his handler point him toward. He's also going blind. he also has to take nap breaks at those events and they basically wheel him off backstage and he sleeps behind curtains and then they wheel him back to the lineups.

It sounds pretty terrible, I wish I had met him when I had a chance a few years ago.

As for the grabbing and bad language. A friend of mine is a nurse and said this is pretty common for older gentlemen when their mind is starting to fade out. They were class acts their entire lives but when dementia sets in, it removes that filter.

Oct 25, 2017
Actually, no. I think that raising awareness about this being a real issue is important. The fact that people are fastly attacking a 95 years old without thinking about that is alarming to me. If we were talking about Stan Lee going sexual predator in his 50s-70s, fuck him. But 94 years old? I think that my own personal experience made this personal, but I do think it's worth discussing. And I'm not asking for a confirmation of what I've just said, I'm just saying that this is a known health issue, and we doing what the Daily Mail and other blogs didn't do, which is seriously talk about mental health conditions of the elderly might be something worth talking about.
I'll just say that your OP, with it being prefaced about why you are such a fan of him, then going into two studies that suggest the floor of affected dementia people could be 2 or 7 percent, and then repeatedly insisting that he probably has dementia without any proof or support made it seem that you are using this real health issue to defend Lee; then, you make it sound like he's poor or destitute, a frail old 95 year old man who isn't a billionaire but almost assuredly a multi-millionaire with a range of 50-200 million or whatever. It came off to me as a "well, he probably didn't do it, but if he didn't, he has dementia so it doesn't really count", to be very reductive. It came across to me that you really don't want to discuss the issue because it is an important issue in so much as you want to discuss this issue as a means to exonerate any potential claims against Lee when if the allegation includes extortion for money i exchange for silence, should be enough to discredit the allegations for now.

I think it's an important discussion to be had, and while not a health care professional I do spend significant time in an assisted living place each week where there are people suffering from beginning alzheimer and dementia to advanced cases with ages ranging from 70 to 100, and could speak to that.

Cap G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also OP is using Stan Lee to herd us into a particular viewpoint on further reflection. Not really a discussion to be had here.

I mean, there is, it's just one with the added nuance of mental health and elder care, and that makes it difficult to go through the usual motions of most sexual harassment threads. That probably equates to "not productive", though, so w/e.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Let's remove Stan Lee and the extortion element (That's why the threads kept getting closed the Dailymail sucks so this shit wasn't even being believed by most and threads were closed to ensure that would continue)

The OP posits that if a nurse is sexually harassed or assaulted by a famous person with Alzheimer's that she/he is victimizing that patient and their privacy via HIPAA by speaking out because the sexual assault is just part of their illness and that it isn't even sexual harassment or assault because they're ill

The OP furthermore judges such nurses who would speak out about abuse they've suffered as lacking compassion

OP
OP
ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
You put Stan Lee in the thread title... This is mostly about building a defense for Lee. You basically already accused the hospital of "cashing in" and the nurses of violating Lee's privacy... you've made this entirely about him and done it in frankly the most offensive way possible. All while all we have is a stupid Dailymail article.

You've essentially attacked the hypothetical nurs for speaking out about sexual harassment and assault and making it out like they're victimizing him.

I said that based on what his representatives replied, that seemed like the case. It's a very complex issue, and I didn't open this thread to make a defense for Stan, I did so we can raise awareness that this is actually a very real possibility. This is about opening the discussion and trying to understand what could have happened.

I had a loved one with mood swings and situations that she tried to talk doctors and nurses and they laughed it off. Like I've said, I don't work with health care, but I'm aware that this is a known issue among the elderly, one that people talk very little about, hence why I thought it was a discussion worth having, because regardless the source, people online are taking it as a fact. I think it's possible that it did happened, but we'll never actually get a confirmation from Stan's end because they'd never admit that he is not all there anymore. It's complex, it's tacky, but I do think that talking about mental health conditions inherent of old people with dementia and Alzheimer's is a discussion worth talking about, especially in light of the accusations that Stan is facing.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I said that based on what his representatives replied, that seemed like the case. It's a very complex issue, and I didn't open this thread to make a defense for Stan, I did so we can raise awareness that this is actually a very real possibility. This is about opening the discussion and trying to understand what could have happened.

I had a loved one with mood swings and situations that she tried to talk doctors and nurses and they laughed it off. Like I've said, I don't work with health care, but I'm aware that this is a known issue among the elderly, one that people talk very little about, hence why I thought it was a discussion worth having, because regardless the source, people online are taking it as a fact. I think it's possible that it did happened, but we'll never actually get a confirmation from Stan's end because they'd never admit that he is not all there anymore. It's complex, it's tacky, but I do think that talking about mental health conditions inherent of old people with dementia and Alzheimer's is a discussion worth talking about, especially in light of the accusations that Stan is facing.

No you did it by saying even if it was true them speaking out was violating Stan Lee's privacy.

You're also ya know diagnosing him on the internet.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there a similar incident where George Bush Sr inappropriately touched someone's behind while at a public photo-op recently? He was next to his wife and the girl, him being dementia-stricken.

It's a really awkward position to be judging these individuals. It obvious is sexual harassment but also they are mentally incapacitated.

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
This whole thing reads like a big Stan Lee can do no wrong and if he does, it's cause he's sick but I don't have proof he's sick but I just know he is cause Stan Lee does no wrong

You should delete this and rewrite the op if you genuinely want to have a discussion on dementia patients suffering from this hypersexuality etc otherwise it reads like you're just a hardcore fan boy giving his idol excuses but I could be wrong if so enlighten me

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
The article the OP is using for this thread is sourcing the Daily Mail and cites no original reporting. The Daily Mail is a banned source on ERA due to their untrustworthiness and so the thread will be locked. This thread will be allowed once a source that is both not only the Daily Mail, but cites their own reporting, is published.

In short, please do not post threads using The Daily Mail, or an article that cites only The Daily Mail as a source. They will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.