Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
We're merely pointing out that your sympathy is misplaced, as is your perspective that the Bruins are "bullied underdogs". If you're trolling, do your thing. If you're sincere, understand that you are completely and utterly mistaken and ignorant as to how the Boston Bruins are viewed by literally anyone who pays attention to hockey. Additionally, the city of Boston itself in regards to North American sports is absolutely spoiled for championships and have not been considered underdogs at any point in the last 20 years.

The Boston Bruins, if anything, are considered the Big Bad Bully of the NHL. The total opposite of what you're saying. They are the big tough jock football player with tons of friends and a smoking hot girlfriend that pushes nerds into lockers and hazes rookies in the locker room.

The Blues, on the other hand, were DEAD FUCKING LAST at the beginning of the year and are now contenders for the cup. You want to root for an underdog cheer for the Blues.

I also enjoy Cobra Kai.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Hey NHK ERA, can anyone find that Lightning sweep clip on Twitter to the tune of the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like no Thomas tonight. He hadn't skated in weeks, aside from games so he was playing hurt prior to the Krug hit.

The question is whether they dress 7 D and re-insert Dunn into the lineup, or Robbie Fabbri comes in. Neither situation replaces a healthy Thomas, but Blues didn't have one of those to begin with so who knows. I think Thomas' effectiveness had dwindled in recent games.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
One day there will be a Final four of

Chicago-Vancouver

Toronto-Montreal

and the salt will flow endlessly for three weeks. Some of us may not survive.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I had to watch this again, it's a think of beauty and so nice to see compared to all the cheap shot head shots we've seen this season from all over the league.

I mean it wasn't dirty in the sense that he didn't head shot or anything. It's probably charging about half the time b/c he skated the length of the ice to hit someone b/c he was pissed at Perron. Perron went off so Thomas was the next target.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Charlie!

M9AG8.gif

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Was a missed too many men on Bruins first goal.

Edit: Nope, this was before the PP so ehh. Sucks but I'm sure lots of these get missed.

Last edited: