• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
He apologised on Twitter a few days ago because he wouldn't be there. Said he was just too busy to go, which probably means they didn't want him there. Might have something to do with his less than positive comments about the movies recently.
People come up with the strangest ideas. Looking at his current schedule the idea that he's too busy definitely holds weight. Currently four tv shows and 3 movies.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
What if they bring Lucas on stage for this? Fans will lose their shit.

Most mega corps who buyout an independent company usually trot out the original founder for big press events (e.g., Burt's Bees guy, Ben & Jerry). It's good PR.

I don't think they'll bring him on for this and steal JJ's thunder. If they break the glass and set him out on stage, it'll probably be during the TPM 20th Anniversary panel.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Wow they fucked up the line again, poor people that legit waited and got screwed.

So no Hamill, his role must be very small. That sucks that he's not there.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Most mega corps who buyout an independent company usually trot out the original founder for big press events (e.g., Burt's Bees guy, Ben & Jerry). It's good PR.

I don't think they'll bring him on for this and steal JJ's thunder. If they break the glass and set him out on stage, it'll probably be during the TPM 20th Anniversary panel.
haha. They didn't like insidiously buy him out. He sold it to them. And if Lucas were to show up, it definitely be for the part where the most eyeballs are on it.

Still, doesn't seem likely, but I could see it happen.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lol hopefully the stream doesn't shit out for the trailer. But either way it will be up on YT probably immediately

Oct 25, 2017
He apologised on Twitter a few days ago because he wouldn't be there. Said he was just too busy to go, which probably means they didn't want him there. Might have something to do with his less than positive comments about the movies recently.

He's busy. Yall gotta stop making up things to fit a narrative. He'd love to be there and they would love to have him there.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
No way the stream is going to survive. It hasn't even started yet, and all I get every 30 secs are stream errors.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
The stream's been alright for me, and i'm one of those people who has really bad internet and has to deal with constant buffering constantly.

With that said though that might change once the actual panel starts.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
I'm one with the stream. The stream is with me. I'm one with the stream. The stream is with me.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Stream has been perfect up until now where it's all a blurry mess. On fiber.