• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SELIG

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
han-solo-shuts-up-c-2qk2t.jpeg

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
From EA conference call

EA said:
In addition to Apex Legends, another team at Respawn is set to deliver Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order this fall. The game's development is led by the former director of the God of War series, with a team of veterans from some of the industry's biggest action-adventure games. It's very far along in development, and having spent time with it recently myself, it plays spectacularly well. This game truly captures the fantasy of becoming a Jedi, and we will have a lot more to share soon.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Man there's gotta be consequences for shit some this point, so tired of getting spoiled in a thread that clearly says NO SPOILERS.

I just wanna talk SW without having to read literal spoilers, that can't be too much to ask.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind that any "spoilers" being leaked at the moment are just basic aspects of the plot that will be revealed in the very first trailer. I get that it's frustrating to have these things accidentally revealed but it's not like somebody told you the end of the movie or something.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad I missed them, but unfortunately, the most sure fire way to not get spoiled these days is to not care almost entirely about a thing.

I had almost no other info on how TFA was like except for the trailers because I just hadn't bothered to follow pretty much anything else about it at the time.

Although I still remember that hilarious moment when I saw that TLJ spoilery TV spot while I was deadlifting at the gym lol.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Keep in mind that any "spoilers" being leaked at the moment are just basic aspects of the plot that will be revealed in the very first trailer. I get that it's frustrating to have these things accidentally revealed but it's not like somebody told you the end of the movie or something.
You have no idea what will or will not be in a trailer. Spoilers should not be in the damn thread, period. There were plenty of things leaked that were not in early footage or even in footage at all, from previous episodes.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017

On shareholders call, Disney CEO Robert Iger cordially invites LAST JEDI haters to "suck his balls" while repeatedly blowing rap airhorns and pointing to a gigantic scoreboard reading "$1.3 BILLION WORLDWIDE BINCHES".

Lol

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

On shareholders call, Disney CEO Robert Iger cordially invites LAST JEDI haters to "suck his balls" while repeatedly blowing rap airhorns and pointing to a gigantic scoreboard reading "$1.3 BILLION WORLDWIDE BINCHES".

Lol

They actually talked a ton about how well TLJ did for them and how much merch they sold over it, like, they brought this up about 6 times. lol

Runwhiteboyrun

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't say a single thing about that poster in the post you quoted. You're not even a part of that conversation.

It happened an hour ago, and I was done.

You are still going on about spoilers in the thread, after mentioning consequences for someone mistakenly posting spoilers earlier. So obviously you are still unhappy with the poster. Which... ok?

And don't worry about what conversations I am a part of. It's a message board.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
You are still going on about spoilers in the thread, after mentioning consequences for someone mistakenly posting spoilers earlier. So obviously you are still unhappy with the poster. Which... ok?

And don't worry about what conversations I am a part of. It's a message board.
You wanna continue this conversation, PM me. I'm not gunna continue here anymore.

Last edited:

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
I saw the most recent spoilers but I'm swearing myself off for the next 10 months. God help me.

I'll probably only watch the trailer once too. I don't want to get too familiar with the visuals before I see the film either.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing the Episode 9 title will have the word Resistance in it since it should be about them making a comeback after what happened in The Last Jedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.