• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Just fyi, Netflix says that The Clone Wars is leaving on April 7th. So if you've been waiting to finish the series and don't want to wait until it hits Disney+, now is the time.

giphy.gif

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It's gunna be hard to top "The Last Jedi" as a title, whew.

The brilliance of pulling it right from the crawl of TFA..

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace of the Attack of the Clones leads to the Revenge of the Sith before A New Hope without knowing The Empire Strikes Back resulting in the Return of the Jedi meanwhile The Force Awakens The Last Jedi.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Okay, we are getting a lot of TLJ-related threads lately and another one just popped up

What's going on here

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I will punch my monitor if they even think about going near the color green for their logo

MagicHobo

Oct 27, 2017
I will punch my monitor if they even think about going near the color green for their logo
I'm not really basing it on anything, but I'm feeling like they'll color within the lines and close it out with blue. I just can't see green happening. My gut is telling me it'll be a lot of blue and yellow (not bold) and black and white in the marketing. Blue is a nice calm but celebratory good guys win you've done good and deserve a rest vibe.

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Watched the first three episode of Resistance from post break, it's still fine. The best part of the show are still the visuals and all the new ship and alien designs but sadly the story isn't half as interesting as those two things.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just imagine at celebration we get Zack Snyder coming out as the director of the Game of Thrones dudes series.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How about the remnants of the New Republic actually use those leftover kyber crystals for a change and make a huge ass lightsaber instead

giphy.gif

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
As long as they give Finn the Ezra blaster-saber, the worst lightsaber design of all time.

tumblr_nyet0o7mW91s4qk4yo2_400.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the reaction would be from TLJ haters in IX if JJ fixed everything wrong with it and gave them everything they wanted
however......
trade off is the climax is cute creatures designed towards kids that have a massive battle against the First Order in a forest.

Jesus

Last edited:

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England

Was literally going for $3 plus shipping a month ago, $30 after shipping now.

e3e394_c47f3b08c6924d7d95016d7ce03cc32d.jpg

e3e394_6f8cfc4770084e63b71e23e96cbc3ee8.jpg

$5-$10 a few months ago , $30~ now.
Hasbro vintage collection making a comeback, there's a new jabba palace set on the way plus retro vintage style figures. Reignited the collectors market for certain playsets/diorama pieces, although to be fair those Power of the force sets are still highly prized among some collector's!

Also, that Sail Barge is fucking Incredible and I drool every Time I see it!

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
As long as they give Finn the Ezra blaster-saber, the worst lightsaber design of all time.

tumblr_nyet0o7mW91s4qk4yo2_400.gif
I think this is something that makes a lot of sense for a time where you really had to go low profile as a Jedi. Luke also used a blaster more often then his sword. Kanan even said a few times that Ezra should activate his sword only when the stakes are at the highest.

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
It seems there were two lines of dialogue in the shareholder footage. They're harmless but I'll tag them anyway.
Rey: It's too dangerous, I'm going alone.
Poe: We're going together.

Status
Not open for further replies.