• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Monster. Well deserved, I still can't believe it was made in entirety by one person.

One of the best games I've ever played.

SirBigs

Dec 21, 2023
Wife and I are on our third play-through, half profit this time. Has been a ton of fun and more challenging.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
It's an absolute triumph. I can't even fathom how one person made this game (with the help of others for updates) and they deserve every last one of those sales. What a dream situation for an Indie dev.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Super deserved. I still need to make time to do a new playthrough, they've added so much since my last fresh start that I basically have like a full games worth of new content at this point I think.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Truly amazing, specially so because it's made by one person, right? Biggest success case in the industry if you ask me.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Well deserved.
There is also an amazing mod community on PC that always pulls me back into the game.

Vanilla
7608-1610385579-589750478.png

With the Stardew Valley Expanded mod
7608-1610385575-1459682409.png

Oct 25, 2017
Insane when you see an indie game sell multiple times the amount some AAA games could ever even dream of. Congrats to the team.

Sir Lucan

Dec 19, 2023
And made by one guy. I know it was very difficult for him during development, like I remember reading at one point he hated the game just because of exhaustion/frustration, but it was totally worth it. He probably doesn't need to work anymore with all the money this has brought him. Now he can fuck around and make whatever he wants at the pace he wants. Well deserved.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't really played this since 2016 (and it was one of my favorite games that year). I wonder how different it feels now? Might have to give it a fresh go next month!

Senjuro

Oct 10, 2019
And made by one guy. I know it was very difficult for him during development, like I remember reading at one point he hated the game just because of exhaustion/frustration, but it was totally worth it. He probably doesn't need to work anymore with all the money this has brought him. Now he can fuck around and make whatever he wants at the pace he wants. Well deserved.
He definitely doesn't need to work anymore. He became a multimillionaire within just a few months after release (source: Blood, Sweat, and Pixels).
It really is a labor of love at this point.

JasperMyst