• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That was interesting for the first of these. Feels like they nailed the format pretty well right off the bat.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
That's it it's over?

Ehhh I guess it wasn't so bad, they could have dragged out it and made everyone suffer.

That MK11 trailer was awesome though.

Tenrius

For the Snark was a Boojum, you see
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, I personally thought none of the games were that interesting

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Decent offering for their first go. When is the thread speculating on when the next one is?

xBmbOcq.gif

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Format is good (I mean, obviously), buy this needs more personality and much better announcements. This was lackluster.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Apart Days gone and new circuits for CTR....err....
Glad for the psvr users tho.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really glad Zhuge was there to temper expectations. If he wasn't I probably would have been disappointed. As expected, this was:

68.gif

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I came in with low expectations and left very happy. I hope they use this same exact format moving forward.

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
I actually thought that was great. It was concise and I wasn't expecting any crazy announcements, but we got a lot of solid stuff.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
sony copied the direct format and made it worst lmaoooooo

hopefully the future ones are better.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was disappointing. I'm feeling like after the last Nintendo direct, but at least that one showed us Pokemon.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
The whole show was pretty underwhelming except the MK11 trailer, but the format and how fast they showed everything was great.

chanunnaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh.

Glad I kept my expectations in check. I hope they announce some really big heavy hitters on this platform though. I liked in general.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Well, following my lofty expectations of a second Guitar Hero Aerosmith game, I actually wasn't that disappointed. All VR stuff, all that I'm interested in, plus I'm actually feeling the hype for Mortal Kombat 11, which is a first.

Days Gone was also there.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
that was boring since it was mostly vr games. keep the pace but put in better announcements

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
WTF was that? I had low expectations, but holy shit! Never expected it to be this bad. Not even a Dreams update.