Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Into Desktop wallpaper it goes.

View: https://x.com/miku7ermiku/status/1793908489397649573
GOU-QylaEAA1T9V

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly kind of the best solution as some might prefer the less revealing versions too
Frankly the red one looks like it fits in the game more than the old one anyway, it's more in line with the dive suits' style. I settled on the bomber jacket dive suit as it looked cool but also plausible for Eve to wear.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I've started it a few days ago and put about 15 hours in it and so far it's been a very smooth ride and I'm enjoying it greatly. The open-world design isn't the best and there's some jank here and there, but on the whole it does everything I want it to. Very fun so far.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Really interesting interview with ShiftUp's CEO, especially about how they approached the storytelling. Warning: it's a little spoilery.

www.gamerbraves.com

EXCLUSIVE: Stellar Blade Devs Talk About Having Too Much Lore To Fit Into The Game and Hopes for Further Continuations

Ever since its release last month in April 2024, Stellar Blade has continued to receive positive reception from its players
Interesting to hear that
they haven't decided what's the canon ending as they like all of them. Though they also say they'll probably have to choose one when they make a sequel.

CielYoshi

May 10, 2018
Santiago, Chile
Interesting to hear that
they haven't decided what's the canon ending as they like all of them. Though they also say they'll probably have to choose one when they make a sequel.
Yeah, unlike other games with multiple endings there's clearly a single way forward regardless of the ending as accepting Adam's offer or not doesn't change the fact that Mother Sphere is bad and Eve knows this, with the choice being more a pick of how she wants to complete her assigned mission. This being said, I don't think there's much chance of the Lily dies ending being canon, as I feel there's still more to explore with both her and how she feels about the colony/MS after the reveals, and the whole deal with her hacker friend.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Downloaded the update and started boss rush to realize that I am missing a boss somewhere in the great desert! Got to go there again and find it.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Downloaded the update and started boss rush to realize that I am missing a boss somewhere in the great desert! Got to go there again and find it.
Yeah there's a few bosses you won't see if you don't do side missions. And at least one or two that are simply world bosses that are easily missable.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, unlike other games with multiple endings there's clearly a single way forward regardless of the ending as accepting Adam's offer or not doesn't change the fact that Mother Sphere is bad and Eve knows this, with the choice being more a pick of how she wants to complete her assigned mission. This being said, I don't think there's much chance of the Lily dies ending being canon, as I feel there's still more to explore with both her and how she feels about the colony/MS after the reveals, and the whole deal with her hacker friend.
Yeah that's the one ending I'd also consider the least likely

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think you have to finish the game at least twice to have access to every boss? I save scummed to get both endings on my first playthrough but I'm only seeing one of the final bosses available

Oct 25, 2017
I think you have to finish the game at least twice to have access to every boss? I save scummed to get both endings on my first playthrough but I'm only seeing one of the final bosses available
that would make sense, since scumming doesnt give your save file credit for having completed the boss you backed out of. Of course ive scummed and beat the game twice...but both times ive finished it I did the same final boss...So I assume my file will still be missing the one.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Not gonna lie, disappointed that the new outfits are more EVE goes to the beach jiggle shit. Was hoping for some futuristic armored designs.

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
I started NG+ with this patch, but i think i'll wait for photo mode (after getting the new costumes at Roxanne's) and play some boss rush mode instead.

Still wating for Tachy's costume to be added as a regular costume.

Naiad

Aug 27, 2020
Not gonna lie, disappointed that the new outfits are more EVE goes to the beach jiggle shit. Was hoping for some futuristic armored designs.

Sadly, I think anything like armor would get veto'd to hell and back strictly because it's not revealing enough and Twitter would throw an absolute fit.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
Bossrush mode is avialable with this update, wasn't prepared for that. I'm not even done with the game yet..

Keiriks

Omicron Persei 8 Logic
Aug 19, 2021
Reykjavík, Iceland
❤️boss challenge done❤️ I'll chug through Eidos 7 and get the new outfits but then I think I'm good until the next update. This game ate up just about all my free time this month rip

Rated-G

Oct 29, 2017
I started NG+ with this patch, but i think i'll wait for photo mode (after getting the new costumes at Roxanne's) and play some boss rush mode instead.

Still wating for Tachy's costume to be added as a regular costume.

If I already left Xion after the Altess Levoire section, at I screwed as far as getting the new costumes from Roxanne? I'd heard you can't go back to most of Xion after that.

Also I kinda hope they add one of the Royal Guard outfits at some point.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If I already left Xion after the Altess Levoire section, at I screwed as far as getting the new costumes from Roxanne? I'd heard you can't go back to most of Xion after that.

Also I kinda hope they add one of the Royal Guard outfits at some point.
if you're in Eidos 9, and you haven't crossed the point of no return there, you can backtrack and go back to Xion, and Roxanne should have her inventory.

If you're past the point of no return in Eidos 9, or you're at the space center you'll have to pick Up the new outfits in a NG+ run after you finish.

Rated-G

Oct 29, 2017
if you're in Eidos 9, and you haven't crossed the point of no return there, you can backtrack and go back to Xion, and Roxanne should have her inventory.

If you're past the point of no return in Eidos 9, or you're at the space center you'll have to pick Up the new outfits in a NG+ run after you finish.

Okay cool, I think I should be good. I just started in
Matrix 11.