• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
After the skin suit literally nothing could surprise me.

Pretty much.

lol β chaining all his arena wide lightning attacks is hilarious. He gets all hot and flustered, and then nothing. Very cute that you thought you could play the game too buddy. Hopefully my almost fully skilled up Eve will make it through the save transfer

View: https://youtu.be/odaOdeQ4Yd0?si=I6rWzaxgHy4H_Vt5

Cleanest Abaddon fight I've seen.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Lord Kudo ✊
You were there at the beginning, and I'll be sure to be there at the end with you. I'm trying to do all my homework before Friday so I can play through this during the weekend.

Game is pre-loaded and ready to go!

Oh brother, long we have waited for this moment. 2024 is full on hype train from this moment on, good things come to those who wait.
Better get your homework done and clear calendar for the weekend, then stock up on snacks & drinks of your choice so won't have to leave the house and stress about anything, an empty mind is a happy mind.
My pre-load is done too, just counting hours until I can finally lock in!

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like an old timey bathing suit from the 50s. By this game's standard, it's pretty modest. Questionable part is why would a being created for the sole purpose of eradicating a species do so in a bathing suit, revealing or otherwise.
50s bathing suits are characterized by a more skirtlike bottom, this seems closer to like an anime school uniform swimsuit.

(sorry to "well ackshually" about an outfit in a coomer game. i feel the appropriate amount of shame.)

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I'm more interested in the 51k gold currency that the chinese player has managed to earn. That feels like a looot, considering that you get 5k by buying the deluxe edition.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
You're right, the spider-man one shows more skin
Objectification of men and women isn't the same thing, men don't deal with it on any kind of similar level. And this game is literally built around the objectification of women. It's not even close to the same thing and certainly not a valid comparison.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
You're right, the spider-man one shows more skin
IMG-3717.jpg

Vote for the OT Title. New

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Hey all, update on the OT. I finished the design work on it a few weeks back but just collating all the final imagery and video links to be included.

So I thought now was the best time to also let you all vote on the title of the OT. It will be posted late-ish Wednesday night UK time, ahead of the launch on Friday. That's the plan anyway!

Vote for the Stellar Blade OT title here:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
May the best title win

Thanks again to everyone who suggested titles in this thread a few weeks back, feel free to share the above link around and in other Stellar Blade threads too to get more votes as I'll have to take the highest vote count in just 3 days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Super

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
Hey all, update on the OT. I finished the design work on it a few weeks back but just collating all the final imagery and video links to be included.

So I thought now was the best time to also let you all vote on the title of the OT. It will be posted late-ish Wednesday night UK time, ahead of the launch on Friday. That's the plan anyway!

Vote for the Stellar Blade OT title here: https://polls.io/en/klnij/vote
May the best title win

Thanks again to everyone who suggested titles in this thread a few weeks back, feel free to share the above link around and in other Stellar Blade threads too to get more votes as I'll have to take the highest vote count in just 3 days.

Threadmarked. Look forward to the OT.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am getting ads for this left and right, curious how it performs both review and sales wise.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://x.com/StellarBlade/status/1781976139688534449

Personally uncensored feels like a dog whistle now. The GG lot has ruined that word when it comes to entertainment.

That's nice. Now, when will they offer the Japanese VA as DLC? I'll even pay for it if I have to.

I can't help but read this tweet as "You want the Japanese VA? Well then you'd better import. Don't worry, it's the same version across all regions!" which I wouldn't have an issue with, if...you know, Japanese websites would actually import it outside of Japan. I have an order scheduled for delivery from AmiAmi this month that has yet to ship which I could add this game to, but the English version of the website doesn't have the game listed but the Japanese side does, so...yeah. Frustrating. :(

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020

May the best title win

With a controversial game like this, you probably should have just used Resetera's voting mechanism. The voting site you chose allows people to just keep voting over and over. You won't get an accurate result there. It's clearly getting vote bombed right now.

Last edited:

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
With a controversial game like this, you probably should have just used Resetera's voting mechanism. The voting site you chose allows people to just keep voting over and over. You won't get an accurate result there. It's clearly getting vote bombed right now.
From my understanding you can only make polls on Era if you make a new thread, OT title voting isn't 'thread worthy' so it has to be done externally. Previously for OTs I had used Strawpoll as that had countermeasures to what you described and Era supports embedding of it... but Strawpoll shut down last year so I had to find an alternative. I used this site (polls.io) for the voting of the Dragon's Dogma 2 OT and it worked well there so I chose to use it again here.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
I mean the option winning was generally the most popular anyway going by posts talking about the OT

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017

May the best title win

So many good titles hard to choose

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
I went with Seoulsborne, that was clever.

Rear Automata got a chuckle out of me though, especially after the Yoko Taro interview lol

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Rear Automata is the way, though Thighs of E was pretty funny as well. Not in the poll unless I missed it, though I don't really think it matters since Rear seemed the most popular choice by far judging by previous posts.

I am getting ads for this left and right, curious how it performs both review and sales wise.

What are they running as a ad?

Rise of the Ronin had a live-action trailer but they didn't have something like that for SB.

I think this game is going to sell 1-1.5 million copies during it's first month.
Lies of P was 1 mil and I think Stellar Blade has way more hype than Lies of P.

Lies of P was on PC which has a big userbase for these types of games. We'll see if this game can find similar success with just the PS userbase.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
From my understanding you can only make polls on Era if you make a new thread, OT title voting isn't 'thread worthy' so it has to be done externally. Previously for OTs I had used Strawpoll as that had countermeasures to what you described and Era supports embedding of it... but Strawpoll shut down last year so I had to find an alternative. I used this site (polls.io) for the voting of the Dragon's Dogma 2 OT and it worked well there so I chose to use it again here.
Dragons Dogma wasn't controversial. Look at the way the percentages are going right now lol. You clearly have one or two people voting over and over for one choice. That's what happens when you have a voting site that doesn't restrict voting to one per person.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Dragons Dogma wasn't controversial. Look at the way the percentages are going right now lol. You clearly have one or two people voting over and over for one choice. That's what happens when you have a voting site that doesn't restrict voting to one per person.
I wouldn't be surprised if the results would be the same either way. Plus any voting site can be easily manipulated, I wasn't aware this one was so easily fooled into multi-voting when I used it for DD2 which is why I used it again now. A game's possible or known controversial status has nothing to do with how I personally approach OTs or the title voting process which I've always done so the community can be involved in the OT in some way.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I think making the OT title something referencing Eve's boobs is probably going to make the thread even worse than it would be otherwise. Seoulsborne is pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.