Masso

Oct 27, 2017
Istanbul, Turkey
tenor.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I never as this one this way before, but I also always saw the sword as his arm holding the shield, with his sword in the other hand. TIL that's his sword right there.
It is really funny how a lot of sprites look like when you see them as a kid. I can see your way when you describe it that way.
I honestly I don't see what you're implying?
Look at his arm holding the sword. Looks like a penis with balls.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Everything visual about him feels modded in instead of nicely designed for the game, so the normal stance for eating meat that looks like that in the original game when in 3rd person is not surprise it looks awkward and a dick from that angle.

Its like if they didnt give a crap or mocrosoft forced them to not change anything visually about him, not even animation limitations.
Would you prefer a realistic stylized Steve in the game?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Everything visual about him feels modded in instead of nicely designed for the game, so the normal stance for eating meat that looks like that in the original game when in 3rd person is not surprise it looks awkward and a dick from that angle.

Its like if they didnt give a crap or mocrosoft forced them to not change anything visually about him, not even animation limitations.
It's very easy to understand why Steve looks and animates the way he does when you're one of the 200+ million people who have played Minecraft for any length of time. Let's just say that Minecraft's look, simple to the point of appearing dated though it may be, is exactly what makes Steve's appearance distinctive. To change it would be like making the Mario characters look and animate like properly proportioned humans... like Snake. That's not Mario anymore. That's Grotesque Mario. Ya feel me?

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
When I was playing as him last night, I saw that victory screen and laughed at the thought of that lol
Knew someone would eventually post about it lol

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile there's full on actual shlong in Animal Crossing. I know it's art but I'm still surprised they are able to do it.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played Minecraft before so excuse my ignorance but is a raging boner a weapon in that game?

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL that is 100% gonna be patched out