• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Even when pointed out I can't really see that. Unless your junk comes out of your navel, in which case im sorry.
tenor.gif

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Zombie ate rotten flesh for a nice little dose of humorous cannibalism

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
I don't think Steve quite figured out what "Smash" meant when he got the invitation.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok serious question, Someone at Nintendo is having some fun right? This couldn't possibly have passed all the people that saw it, from the developers, to marketing, etc.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
The statues and art pieces are authentically replicated, nudity and all.

NHGallantStatueFake.png
Funny enough, that's the fake version so you could argue it's a Nintendo original tasteful nude.

A little off topic but I thought you might be interested -

They used to make plaster casts of statues and even the sides of whole buildings (seriously, go look this up - it's wild) back in the day, so they could be shipped to other places and admired by other people. At one point, a copy of
the statue of David
was presented to Queen Victoria.

She was so taken aback by his manhood that a special fig leaf was commissioned, and strategically placed across the offending body part so as not to upset other female viewers.

Nintendo - less prudish than Queen Victoria.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Latest patch came out tonight to fix some glitches with Steve as well as...

wastingmyyouth

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
What a non-event this was. Oh well, look forward to our next inappropriate Nintendo innuendo (Nintenuendo?).