• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Trolling over a Series of Posts
Yeah I stand by that 100%. It's a moisturizer, it probably makes your skin a bit nicer. Same as the stuff they sell with crushed up diamonds in it or any other of the millions of gimmick skin care products out there.

And I do hope gamers cry about it. Actually I feel even more strongly about it over the past 8 pages or so. I hope gamers pee their pants as well.

PspLikeANut

Free
May 20, 2018
Take Coenzyme 10, dark cocoa, vitamin C, E, and NAD+ to promote cellular health and combat oxidative stress from free radicals. Powerful antioxidants for any one interested.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah I stand by that 100%. It's a moisturizer, it probably makes your skin a bit nicer. And I do hope gamers cry about it. Actually I feel even more strongly about it over the past 8 pages or so. I hope gamers pee their pants as well.
Except that's not "always saying it was scammy", it's flat out untrue that all skin care products are equally fake, and you are in here defending her for scamming people by hoping she gets rich off suckers. In fact you aren't just defending the scam, you're celebrating it.

Oct 25, 2017
Except that's not "always saying it was scammy", it's flat out untrue that all skin care products are equally fake, and you are in here defending her for scamming people by hoping she gets rich off suckers. In fact you aren't just defending the scam, you're celebrating it.
I hope she gets rich off of gamers, who I dislike specifically. Do you like gamers? Have you ever played a video game online?

Not suckers and rubes, I hope they're protected. They're our most precious resource.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I really don't get the haters on this one lol. She's selling something that will help fight the growing rise in skin damage from screen usage. This is something that no generation before hers has really had to contend with as blue light from modern screens is a different wavelength to normal light. Not to mention how they emit this light at much higher pulse rates than normal light. That's what refresh rate means on monitors in case you didn't know.

*closes laptop lid and rubs amethyst crystals against face*

💆‍♀️

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I really don't get the haters on this one lol. She's selling something that will help fight the growing rise in skin damage from screen usage. This is something that no generation before hers has really had to contend with as blue light from modern screens is a different wavelength to normal light. Not to mention how they emit this light at much higher pulse rates than normal light. That's what refresh rate means on monitors in case you didn't know.

💆‍♀️
y r u like this 😂

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California

💆‍♀️

hahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahah

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
When I was a teen growing up in rural America during the early 2000s. I was easily able to acquire opiates because of big pharma peddling pseudo science. My life has irrevocably been changed because of that. Now kids are being told screens are dangerous and being sold lotion that does nothing. Capitalism sure is something.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
y r u like this 😂
Let me consult my celestial self and get back to you on that.

giphy.gif

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

💆‍♀️
TheyHadUsInTheFirstHalf.gif

InfiniteKing

Oct 26, 2017
what a weird update lmao. Seems weird to seemingly throw whoever put the site/marketing together under the bus when earlier wasn't she saying how involved she was in the processes? lIke there is no scientific (at least not credible) data on this shit, that's the entire point. Whats she going to do, add a link to a WebMD article on the site?

"Hi, I know the site says things about the product and uh...people have a problem with that so ok. .............................Anyway see you all on stream later!"

Comments: "We love you and support you ❤️ "

Lol. Where the defense force at now. Come on back.
Not now, they're practicing cartwheels.

Barius

Jan 2, 2019
New Jersey
I hope she gets rich off of gamers, who I dislike specifically. Do you like gamers? Have you ever played a video game online?

Not suckers and rubes, I hope they're protected. They're our most precious resource.

This one response explains why you're going to bat for her so hard. It's also funny because "gamers" aren't the ones getting scammed it's the young people who follow her and hold her in high regard.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
news.osu.edu

Blue light isn't the main source of eye fatigue and sleep loss - it's your computer

Originally published in By Phillip YuhasAssistant Professor of Optometry, The Ohio State University

Great share!

💆‍♀️

Perfect gentle shitpost 💜 A purple heart emoji for your amethyst

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is a riot.

I hope she makes a bathwater + gamer skin cream combo.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Big Twitch and YouTube stars are celebrities. Celebrities love putting out Hair/Skin care, perfume/cologne, cosmetics and other such products. I'm surprised more haven't done it

Oct 25, 2017
...Do you think some pimply faced incel is buying moisterizer?

This is the weirdest shit hahaha.
It was basically a throwaway gag from a long line of anti-gamer schtick that I've done for years but this is a very serious scam so I should have known better than to make light of it.

So now that you know your wish won't happen do you still endorse her doing the scam

Ha ha so that's a yes.
Does my endorsement mean that much? Look, I don't want real people to get hurt, but I do like to imagine a word where gamers are buying skin care products to protect them from their monitors.

In the realm of scams, buying some moisturizer that probably makes your skin a little nicer but not for the reason that it was advertised is pretty low on the list. I don't think it warrants this level of attention.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
It was basically a throwaway gag from a long line of anti-gamer schtick that I've done for years but this is a very serious scam so I should have known better than to make light of it.

Does my endorsement mean that much? Look, I don't want real people to get hurt, but I do like to imagine a word where gamers are buying skin care products to protect them from their monitors.

You decided to come back and defend

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California

Excuse like... everybody... for not being familiar with your canon.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Please do not bring your masochism kink to a thread, not everyone is comfortable with it :)

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing she was being real dumb and jumped onto a product without understanding the industry she was attempting to "compete" in. You see it happen all the time to streamers where they simply don't know better because they came to fame & fortune as children or young adults being thrust into the spotlight.