What system are you primarily playing Street Fighter 6 on?

• PlayStation 5

Votes: 329 41.6%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 86 10.9%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 17 2.1%
  • PC / Steam

Votes: 347 43.9%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Tell me I'm wrong. There's nothing it does that isn't better with another move, and it's only use would be mixups on block confirms, especially since that isn't a real block string.
Taking the video at face value, it looks like an easy drive meterless confirm from a medium into level one that doesn't require a fuha stock.

One thing about juri from when I was playing her is that it was hard to convert into damage without resources or landing a heavy normal. It's not game changing but it gives that target combo a situational purpose.

May 26, 2023
God you're an idiot
Taking the video at face value, it looks like an easy drive meterless confirm from a medium into level one that doesn't require a fuha stock.

One thing about juri from when I was playing her is that it was hard to convert into damage without resources or landing a heavy normal. It's not game changing but it gives that target combo a situational purpose.

It's still pretty blah, especially considering the wild shit everyone else appears to have gotten (except maybe Lily, absolute yikes on that one)

I'm just hoping they're saving the better stuff for the patch notes because if not then it's pretty much guaranteed I won't be playing Juri for S2.

Oct 25, 2017
You're dropping Juri because the trailer didn't have a crazy buff for her?

Do you not like her currently?

The character won CPT.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
It would be a bit crazy if we saw the third outfits for the first time through here rather than a trailer like last time.
It's def weird but I don't really know what numbers influenced the decision, I know that guy I think is a pretty big streamer but yeah.
I guess the costume trailer has still 3 hours of time to drop x) apparently.

VidgameJunkie

Jun 4, 2022
It's just 4 additional costumes for the DLC group, so I dunno if that's worth cutting it's own trailer for. Maybe a quick and dirty cut but it's nothing major to me.

Bizazedo

Oct 28, 2017
A LOT more target combos seem to be super cancelable now.

Interesting change as they probably had data that showed players weren't using target combos (which, fair - the majority were suboptimal to outright useless).
I saw Marisa's TC there into level 2 and I'll still never use it.

I dont expect drive rush is going to change for season 2. They want people in there.
People hating on drive rush is my new favorite thing, honestly.

I really hope people don't assume these are all the buffs each character is getting..

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It's still pretty blah, especially considering the wild shit everyone else appears to have gotten (except maybe Lily, absolute yikes on that one)

I'm just hoping they're saving the better stuff for the patch notes because if not then it's pretty much guaranteed I won't be playing Juri for S2.
One trailer drops and now everyone's a Blanka main.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
We already know they didnt show everything in this trailer.
Also, this being an hype trailer, make sense there wasnt any nerf showcased lol

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Reminding myself of how much they fumbled the default designs

1b2b1d9f782455f9861fd007a7de0cc6.png

I take it his costume 3 is gonna be Nazi Ed because those are too similar to the ones he has despite being way cooler.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
Really funny that the Ed change they showed is literally just "Hey look, his crouch jab isn't punishable on block anymore!"

I get that he probably has more changes, it's just funny that's what they chose to put in the trailer.

Oct 25, 2017
No way it's gonna be fully safe on block, just a lot safer at the tip so you don't get a full DR punish.
I doubt it would matter anyway. You don't use the super outside of a combo. So I guess 1/10 times you drop it, and they're also not in some kind of airborne state, then it will matter.

Or I guess if you wanted to waste meter on a random ass frame trap.

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
they made Dee Jay's weak ass level 1 safe on block? a useless change. that means he's still going to be a menace.

Maybe they were showcasing a pushback change when you parry Supers? There was a lot of push back which adds to the DR travel time which might have been the real reason why Dee Jay could block in time. I don't know if that was normal or not though.

They did showcase the back throw change which we all know is universal. So maybe they also wanted to change the meter gain people were getting out of parrying supers in S1?