What system are you primarily playing Street Fighter 6 on?

• PlayStation 5

Votes: 326 41.4%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 86 10.9%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 17 2.2%
  • PC / Steam

Votes: 346 44.0%

• Total voters

Alex2DX

Nov 6, 2017
Until they add a bunch of old music I can't be too hype to pick and choose which SF6 song I want playing in thr backgrounds. Even though I'm not a hater of the music.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Not an official confirmation per se but Ken Bogard mentionned on his last video that capcom kind of told him that they would reveal the entire season 2 lineup from the start, right when the season starts.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkpjngs6iV4
At 27m44

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Not an official confirmation per se but Ken Bogard mentionned on his last video that capcom kind of told him that they would reveal the entire season 2 lineup from the start, right when the season starts.
I hope he's right.

Do we know when S2 officially starts? It feels like when Akuma is released because of the balance patch. But I can't imagine they'll use his release to announce the next batch of characters when stuff like Summer Game Fest and EVO are right around the corner.

Stone Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that's the case, I'm so tired of silhouette bullshit, if you wanna sell a season pass then show me whats in it.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
I hope that's the case, I'm so tired of silhouette bullshit, if you wanna sell a season pass then show me whats in it.
Has Capcom done the silhouettes in the last few year. I think starting with season 3 of SF6 they've done the whole season, outside of maybe Luke in the final one and with 6 they told us everyone who'd be one iirc.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017

Dragonfave723

Nov 16, 2018
Has Capcom done the silhouettes in the last few year. I think starting with season 3 of SF6 they've done the whole season, outside of maybe Luke in the final one and with 6 they told us everyone who'd be one iirc.
I think with Season 4, Capcom left us in the dark until the actual reveal happened. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Rolento

Oct 25, 2017
I have a friend who plays a ton of SFIII but won't touch SF6, even when it released. Is the pretty common with SFIII players?

Oct 25, 2017
I have a friend who plays a ton of SFIII but won't touch SF6, even when it released. Is the pretty common with SFIII players?
Some 3rd Strike diehards will legit never give that game up and they think every other game is trash. It sucks because there were some absolutely incredible 3rd Strike players that I would've loved to see flourish (or fail) at other games.

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
Fun set between JB and Psycho in winners finals and grand finals (reset and came down to final game final round) during Smug's duff city tournament.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
Street Fighter women have always been jacked compared to virtually every other fighting game series. It's a breath of fresh air.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Bring Vanessa Lewis over to Street Fighter,, they'll make her as buff and as dark as she deserves to be

KENMASTERS1

Apr 9, 2021
i definitely think there will be some kind of Season 2 trailer in the upcoming PS Showcase / Summer Game Fest / Capcom Showcase around the 1-year anniversary. (june 2nd)