• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Here you go, pervs:

N4TPCzK.jpg

qHOFMVp.jpg

qEhd3p7.jpg

G6FH3Ll.jpg

sOOlNGY.jpg

That Sakura one is LOL.

And Sagat does have the white stripe on his shorts, but so does his regular Nostalgia costume. Think of it this way, the Fighting Chance costume is a way to get his nostalgia look w/o having to pay 4 bucks for it.

Bonus Nostalgia with easter egg code:

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why, but it feels like G jumps ridiculously high. I think it's just because he's tall. I like his s.MP...too bad it doesn't cancel though

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Sakura's Easter egg variant should be the default look, with the code completely removing the jacket.

SSPssp

Oct 25, 2017
Does this mean ex6 colors will be disappearing then? I don't think its even possible to get the ones I want anymore if that's the case.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
I'm mad Juri doesn't take her boots off......

Also, holy fuck at Ultimate Grand Master. If I start grinding today, maybe I might reach it in 2019 Winter. Maybe...

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ultimate Grand Master and Warlord ranks added. They're 100,000 and 300,000 LP, respectively.

Classic Sagat is the next Fighting Chance costume. No scar, based off his original Street Fighter look. EX 7 colors will also be available next Fighting Chance period, probably after August 14.

I thought I saw Sagat without his scar in a video and wrote it off as seeing things, that's awesome

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Does this mean Season 4 characters will be earlier than next year? Give me that Crimson Viper. I dont care for G and Sagat but I'm glad we can move on.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Sagat looks Strongk. Time to spice up this meta

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not fit to be president of earth if I can't even win over the first challenge in his blasted trials!
Democracy is dead

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like that one and the Tampa Bison one mentioned above are the best right now:

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I am seeing a lot of accidental CAs when people are playing this guy. Dangerous.

OP
OP
jett

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
After nine characters in a row (including G) doing the whole post-recovery animation flourish thing, Sagat has essentially none. I guess those rumors that he has been in development since as far back as S1 might have been true.

Last edited:

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I think G's upper-class rural hunting outfit may well be the first and only cosmetic item I actually buy for any game. It's just too good.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They really need to add an option that enables easter eggs in the Battle Settings.
Sick of doing the dumb inputs.

Oct 25, 2017
I am seeing a lot of accidental CAs when people are playing this guy. Dangerous.
Yeah that's been my problem, gonna have to stay at 2 meters lol.
When I finish my combos with st.LK instead of cr.MP it makes it way more unlikely to get CA, but it's less damage.

I really wanna go online and see how well the air vskill can bait out AA's.

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
Anybody know what the Nostalgia easter egg is referencing for Sagat? Also, I was surprised his default costume didn't have an easter egg to remove the shawl. I thought that was a given. Man, I'm so happy with him. I love his look in the game and he seems like he could be deadly in the right hands.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I haven't watched any results. Can someone please be so kind link me to a Top 8 stream archive / yt video?

Thank you in advance, I appreciate it very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.