• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
dx9pk1y.jpg

Herein we can discuss assorted GHM titles(whether Suda51-developed or not), and Kill The Past.

cmchpfb.jpg

Grasshopper Manufacture, Inc.is a Japanese video game developer founded on March 30, 1998 in Suginami, Japan. Grasshopper gained mainstream attention in 2005 for the Nintendo GameCube and PlayStation 2 game Killer7. In addition to Killer7, they have developed Michigan: Report From Hell (released in Japan, Europe) and a number of Japan-only titles.

Grasshopper Manufacture was also responsible for the Nintendo DS game Contact, the Wii game No More Heroes and its sequel No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle, and Shadows of the Damned. The company is headed by Goichi Suda, also known as Suda51, and is noted for its original and imaginative titles - ones that are also fraught with financial risk. Potential losses are often made up by the development of games based on popular anime franchises, such as Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked, Blood+: One Night Kiss, and Rebuild of Evangelion: Sound Impact.

nbaszd6.png

The Silver Case (PS1) (Written & Directed by Suda51)
silver_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Oct 7, 1999

imz6jh9.jpg

The year is 1999. A series of mysterious and bizarre murders are occurring in the 24 Districts.
Detectives of the High-degree Murder Division in the 24 Wards Police Department investigating the case believe that the murders are being committed by, Kamui Uehara, the infamous serial killer.
However, Uehara was supposedly shot and killed by veteran detective Kusabi. Has Uehara returned to life?

Flower, Sun, and Rain (PS2 / DS) (Written & Directed by Suda51)
flowerSunRain_thumb.jpg

Release Date: May 2, 2001

Sumio Mondo is a "Searcher" and makes his living finding people's lost things. After arriving at the Flower, Sun, and Rain Hotel on Lospass Island,
Mondo takes a job to detect and defuse a bomb at the local airport. But will he make it on time?

Flower, Sun, and Rain is a mystery adventure where the player must solve challenging puzzles to help the residents of Lospass and attempt to unravel the secrets of the island.
During his investigations, Mondo will meet various characters, including several from the mystery game, The Silver Case.

Michigan: Report From Hell (PS2) (Directed by Akira Ueda)
michigan_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Aug 5, 2004(JP) / Sep 30, 2005(EU)

The city of Chicago is under siege by a dense fog that transforms people into fleshy, leech-like monsters.
As a rookie cameraman, you and your crew attempt to uncover the mystery of the fog and the conspiracy behind its creation.
Experience unknown suspense and terror as they use only their wits and their trusty camera to investigate the source of the mysterious monster outbreak at Lake Michigan.

Killer7 (GC / "PS2") (Written & Directed by Suda51)
killer7_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Jun 9, 2005(JP) / Jul 7, 2005(NA) / Jul 15, 2005(EU)

killer7 is the hyper-stylized, surreal action-adventure game from director SUDA 51 and the minds behind the Resident Evil series, Shinji Mikami and Hiroyuki Kobayashi.
In killer7, you step into the mind of assassin Harman Smith and his 7 alter egos as they take on the terrorist group, Heaven Smile.

The Silver Case: The 25th Ward (Mobile / PC / PS4 [In The Works])
silver25_thumb.jpg

Release Date: October 3, 2005 (JP) / 2018 (US)

Return to the 24 Wards in mobile phone version of the popular suspense title, The Silver Case.
The Silver Case : 25th Ward continues the story of the original game with an additional chapter.
25th Ward features several different scenarios, each focusing on characters from the original Silver Case.

tumblr_o1n8i5awsk1sbp9o4o1_1280.jpg

Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked (PS2) (Written & Directed by Suda51)
samuraiChamploo_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Feb 23, 2006(JP) / Apr 12, 2006(NA)

The popular samurai hip-hop drama Samurai Champloo's lost episode.
Play as Mugen, the wild swordsman, or Jin, the cool and calculating samurai, as they help Fuu find "the samurai who smells of sunflowers".
Samurai Champloo Sidetracked eschews traditional beat-em-ups with a unique DJ combo system that lets players mix records, changing their attacks on the fly.

Contact (DS) (Directed by Akira Ueda)
contact_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Mar 30, 2006(JP) / Oct 18, 2006(NA) / Feb 2, 2007(EU)

The Professor is on the run from the CosmoNOTs and it's up to YOU, the player, to save him! After crash landing on a mysterious planet,
the Professor enlists the help of the player and a brave young man named Terry to find the power sources for his ship.
s the hero, become the 'contact' between the Professor and Terry as he looks for the missing Cells for the Professor's ship.

Blood+: One Night Kiss (PS2)
BLOOD+_thumb.jpg

Release Date: July 27, 2006

Saya was just a normal high school girl until the fateful day she was attacked by the chiropteran, bat-like beasts that feed off human blood.
From that day forward, she begins a quest to rid the world of chiropteran and discover her true identity.

Blood+ One Night Kiss is an action adventure game set after episode seven of the animated series.
Join Saya, Hagi, and a new companion Aoyama, as they try to save the town of Shiki from the chiropteran horde.

No More Heroes (Wii / "PS3") (Written and Directed by Suda51)

nomoreHeroes_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Dec 6, 2007(JP) / Jan 22, 2008(NA) / Mar 14, 2008(EU) / Mar 20, 2008(AU)

Witness the saga of young outcast Travis Touchdown as he challenges top-ranked underground assassins in this spirited action adventure,
celebrating the concept of youth, the professional killer industry, and the cost of being a hero.

Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (Written and Directed by Makoto Shibata & Suda51)
zero_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Jan 10 ,2013

The heroine heads to an island to recover her lost memories, using a "Camera Obscura" to capture hostile ghosts along the way.

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (Wii) (Directed by Nobutaka Ichiki)
nomoreHeroes2_thumb.jpg

Jan 26, 2010(NA) / May 25, 2010(AUS) / May 28, 2010(EU) / Oct 21, 2010(JP)

nomoreHeroes2_SS.jpg

Three years after battling for the rank of #1 assassin, Travis Touchdown returns to the secret and exclusive United Assassin Association.
This time he is out for revenge and he must battle 51 of the world's strongest and most unusual killers to get it.

Shadows of the Damned (PS3) (Directed by Massimo Guarini)
Release Date: Jun 21, 2011(NA) / Jun 23, 2011(AU) /Jun 24, 2011(EU) / Sep 22, 2011(JP)

shadows_thumb.jpg

Garcia Hotspur, the legendary "Demon Hunter", ventures into the demon world, a place beyond the realities of time and space, to rescue his one true love.
To save her, Garcia must defeat the twisted legions of the demon world and their vile masters. Will Garcia be able to rescue her from the maw of eternal torment?
shadows_SS.jpg

Neon Genesis Evangelion: 3nd['Sound'] Impact (PSP)
eva_thumb.jpg

Release Date: September 9, 2011 (JP)

eva_SS.jpg

A rhythm action game based on NGE. Delve into the powerful visuals and sounds of Evangelion through "touch" and create your own "Sound Impact".

Sine Mora (PC / PS3 / 360) (Written & Directed by Theodore Reiker)
sineMora_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Mar 21, 2012
sinemora_SS.jpg

Sine Mora is a dieselpunk shoot 'em up that provides a unique take on the genre, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with next-gen presentation,
SINE MORA features over 60 combinations of planes, characters and time manipulation devices to complete every stage with scaling difficulty.

Diabolical Pitch (360)
diabolicalPitch_thumb.jpg

Release date: April 2, 2012

diabolicalpitch_SS.jpg

An unusual, unique and wacky pitching action game is coming to Kinect and the name of the game is Diabolical Pitch.
A former pitcher now outfitted with an incredibly powerful bionic arm finds himself in a run-down, dark, and twisted amusement park.
The night gets strange and intense quickly as you must use your pitching skills to survive the game of your life.

Liberation Maiden (DS) (Directed by Makoto Chida & Suda51)
guild01_thumb.jpg

Release Date: May 31, 2012(JP) / Oct 4, 2012(EU) /Oct 25, 2012(NA)

guild01_SS.jpg

A 3D shooting game where Oozora Shoko, a high school girl who is also
the president of her country, uses a robot called "The Kaiho Machine"
to battle an enemy force that has invaded Japan.

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3 / 360) (Directed by Tomo Ikeda)
lolipop_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Jun 12, 2012(NA) / Jun 13, 2012(AU) / Jun 14, 2012(JP)

lolipop_SS.jpg

Lollipop Chainsaw is the 'un-deadly' story of a sweet and killer zombie hunter and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak.
Juliet slices, dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead, but soon realizes the horde is only
the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords to determined to kill the chainsaw wielding cheerleader.

Black Knight Sword (PS3 / 360) (Directed by Ren Yamazaki)
blackknightsword_thumb.jpg

Release Date: December 11, 2012 (NA / EU) / January 10 ,2013 (JP)

blackknightsword_SS.jpg

The Black Knight is led by the sword fairy through a whimsical world of eye-catching environments filled with curious looking creatures,
only to discover who really caused the nightmare tragedy that he now finds himself trapped in.

Killer Is Dead (PS3 / 360 / PC) (Directed by Hideyuki Shin)
killerIsDead_thumb.jpg

Release Date: Aug 1, 2013(JP) / Aug 27, 2013(NA) / Aug 30, 2013(EU)

killerIsDead_SS.jpg

Mondo Zappa is an officially recognized executioner - who always operates professionally when killing heinous criminals.
He also has ways with ladies with his sweet mannerism and talks. This is a love story of such a dangerous, but intriguing man.

Short Peace: Ranko Tsukihime's Longest Day (PS3) (Directed by Yohei Kataoka)
Release Date: Jan 16, 2014 (JP) / September 30, 2014 (US) / April 18, 2014 (EU)

tsukigimeranko_thumb.jpg

The game presents a world of modern Japan with a unique scenario and visual. The game offers action, along with original short animation clips produced by Kamikaze Douga.
You get to see human dramas between Ranko and other unique characters around her throughout the clips between battle stages.

Let It Die (PS4)
letitdie_thumb.jpg

Release Date: '2016'

The evolved survival action game, a result of adding more actions and artistic style onto "Lily Bergamo".

j9f1k3v.png

Kill The Past History

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again
(DIRECTED BY SUDA51)
https://youtu.be/fIXi6htqLDk
http://tsanmh.com/

DIf1sTUXoAAAIUu.jpg

Travis is back! So is Bad Girl's father! (!?)
Travel into the twisted interactive world of Travis' video game collection!

Please look forward to Suda51's exclusive DEVOLVER DIGITAL COLLABORATION.

gif1.gif

Or not.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
My biggest shame is I still haven't played all of Suda's titles, even tho I have access to them. I need to find the time.

Oct 26, 2017
I can't wait for The 25th ward! Yamaoka did great work making new pieces for The SIlver Case remakes's exclusive chapters tho the his remixes of Masafumi Takada's felt flat.

Suur Tõll

Oct 26, 2017
Estonia
I am very slowly playing through (or to be more accurate, clicking through) The Silver Case remaster on PC. Its "gameplay" is quite rudimentary and some of the transitional animations become supremely irritating after seeing them for the umpteenth time. However, for me the whole experience is redeemed by the convergence of art style, soundtrack and plot into something that invites comparisons to many other works in various media, but still seems one of a kind.

After I complete it, I am planning take on Flower, Sun and Rain on the DS, although I've heard it requires patience, to put it mildly. I also have Killer 7 on the Gamecube waiting for me, if I ever get through FSR...

OP
OP
cj_iwakura

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I am very slowly playing through (or to be more accurate, clicking through) The Silver Case remaster on PC. Its "gameplay" is quite rudimentary and some of the transitional animations become supremely irritating after seeing them for the umpteenth time. However, for me the whole experience is redeemed by the convergence of art style, soundtrack and plot into something that invites comparisons to many other works in various media, but still seems one of a kind.

After I complete it, I am planning take on Flower, Sun and Rain on the DS, although I've heard it requires patience, to put it mildly. I also have Killer 7 on the Gamecube waiting for me, if I ever get through FSR...
FSR is... special. It feels tedious and repetitive(and it is), but if you let it sink in, it's a one of a kind experience.

Take it a day at a time, literally.

gigaslash

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My life hasn't been the same since the day I played killer7, and it still is one of my absolutely favourite games. A pinnacle of video games as art.

Look forward to discussing GHM / Suda games with you guys!

Realeza

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I haven't played a Suda game in a minute. That's why I can't wait for Travis Returns.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I very much liked your content on GAF about the bridging of Moonlight Syndrome and Kill the Past games.

The Silver Case was such a slap to the face, absolutely loved it. It says something about Masafumi Takada that even Akira Yamaoka replacing him isn't enough to fill the void of his talent. I took the time to listen to Yamaoka's added tracks after the update and most tracks are just beats slapped on top of the original track, very lazy coming from him.

It makes a little bit scared considering Yamoka would have to rework the whole soundtrack of 25th Ward, some tracks are absolute bangers.

OP
OP
cj_iwakura

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I very much liked your content on GAF about the bridging of Moonlight Syndrome and Kill the Past games.

The Silver Case was such a slap to the face, absolutely loved it. It says something about Masafumi Takada that even Akira Yamaoka replacing him isn't enough to fill the void of his talent. I took the time to listen to Yamaoka's added tracks after the update and most tracks are just beats slapped on top of the original track, very lazy coming from him.

It makes a little bit scared considering Yamoka would have to rework the whole soundtrack of 25th Ward, some tracks are absolute bangers.
The new track for the bonus chapter in Silver Case's 25W prologue is really good.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Wooo great OT!
You should also add a link about the book/artbook, since it's in english :)

voodew

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic OP!
No one really knows style like Grasshopper and Suda. Hella excited for future discussions.

On a side note: Anyone else planning to replay The Silver Case before 25th Ward comes out? I'm thinking about checking out the PS4 port for my replay just to give it a shot on another platform.

gigaslash

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wanna get Silver Case on PS4 before 25th Ward comes out and play 'em back to back.
I haven't really checked the remaster out. I played Silver Case back on PS1 (l'horreur!), but on mac I played maybe just an hour or so of the remaster. I just can't do any sort of PC gaming :(

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Fantastic OP!
No one really knows style like Grasshopper and Suda. Hella excited for future discussions.

On a side note: Anyone else planning to replay The Silver Case before 25th Ward comes out? I'm thinking about checking out the PS4 port for my replay just to give it a shot on another platform.

Yeah me too, it's too haunting an experience to not redo it another time with the knowledge you received playing it for the first time.

The new track for the bonus chapter in Silver Case's 25W prologue is really good.

It's a good track for sure, but a strongly different style.

Considering the bonus chapter
Is Akira even mentioned in 25th Ward, so we know what happens to him ?

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Huh, missed this topic before. This looks like a cosy place, think I'll stay here for a while. Nice work on the OP, CJ! Nice to see you included all of Grasshopper's work.

I also suspect that the MC/Akira from TSC is dead. Sumio still lives on though! He breaks the Suda tradition! And Tokio! Not that they aren't both crazy mofos who are suffering a lot though, which they are. Neither of them can really let go of their pasts and yet they live, which is interesting since the rest of the cast seem to die when they do that.

I did a replay of TSC a couple of months back of the PS4 version after I had already played the PC version a year ago. Really did make me appreciate the game even more and pick up on all of the small details peppered throughout. I really did understand the game's plot more the second time through. Tokio is one of my favourite characters in the Suda universe but wow does the guy change appearances more than any other character I've seen for any series. He goes from spiky haired (with dyed hair) and young/slightly emaciated looking in Transmitter to normal looking middle aged reporter in Placebo to looking unrecognisable on the plane to Lospass Island to like an amalgamation of both his character designs in Transmitter and Placebo when you
meet him in Flower, Sun & Rain.

Then again Sumio (and Tetsu for that matter) looks completely different between games as well...hmmm. It's really no wonder some people get confused though with the constantly changing look of the characters. I kinda dig that about it though.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Suda51 does a lot of interviews but his Inverse interview is the best of the bunch, it talks about a lot of stuff and Suda himself realizes a little bit more of the context that was surrounding the development of The Silver Case. The interviewer is also very knowledgeable and asks very good questions about the whole Kill the Past series.

My favorite question :

Is Catherine being inside a silver case a winking nod to the first game?

Translator: He was trying to bullshit you at first, but I got him to admit that was actually a coincidence.

Suda: Yeah.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
The PS2 opening is fantastic, but wouldn't there be some rights issue if it had to be re-released?

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Well they said they'd do a FS&R remake if The Silver Case games did well, so buy The 25th Ward when it comes out to show support! :P

I would be fascinated what a remake in Unity Engine would look like! Would they go for a low poly effect to keep the aesthetic similar (and the meta aspects intact) or go for a cel-shaded style more in tune with the rest of Grasshopper's output? If they did the latter, I think it'd go a long way to encourage any fans of Killer7 who haven't played Suda's older works to try it out, for sure. I'd be fine with either.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I'm even surprised there's a 25th Ward remake considering the sales of TSC seems lukewarm as best

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
I would be fascinated what a remake in Unity Engine would look like! Would they go for a low poly effect to keep the aesthetic similar (and the meta aspects intact) or go for a cel-shaded style more in tune with the rest of Grasshopper's output? If they did the latter, I think it'd go a long way to encourage any fans of Killer7 who haven't played Suda's older works to try it out, for sure. I'd be fine with either.

Going by what they've done so far, I wouldn't expect them to deviate too far from the PS2 game if they make it to FSR. The budget probably isn't there for anything too grandiose given how TSC sold and 25th Ward will sell - that they're translated and have modern releases at all is more than I expected.

OP
OP
cj_iwakura

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I'm even surprised there's a 25th Ward remake considering the sales of TSC seems lukewarm as best
I think the sales were more than enough to justify continuing doing the series, not to mention Suda is behind this one hundred percent due to his passion for those games. I'm guessing Grasshopper and Gungho are bank rolling it to some extent as well, because they want to keep Suda happy.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Going by what they've done so far, I wouldn't expect them to deviate too far from the PS2 game if they make it to FSR. The budget probably isn't there for anything too grandiose given how TSC sold and 25th Ward will sell - that they're translated and have modern releases at all is more than I expected.

Well, it's just that they've apparently completely rebuilt 25th Ward (as in it's a complete remake since I would imagine those cell phone assets are kinda useless for HD release, aside from artwork & the storyline), the game isn't being made on a proprietary engine and instead being made on Unity which would bring costs way down. I mean the PS2 aesthetics might actually work in the game's favour in a way, it might appeal for people in the same way some indies do with the old school graphics. I can also see some people not taking to the game well (same as on DS) with those kind of graphics though. Let's face it, Grasshopper Manufacture games have never had insanely massive budgets in the first place anyway.

FS&R is Top 3 game of all time for me, so I would be extremely chuffed if it even happened in the first place. I'd love for the game to have an extended ending like TSC got as well.

I think the sales were more than enough to justify continuing doing the series, not to mention Suda is behind this one hundred percent due to his passion for those games. I'm guessing Grasshopper and Gungho are bank rolling it to some extent as well, because they want to keep Suda happy.

Absolutely. This is a passion project, through and through. So glad it's happening in the first place. It's on the level of the Yakuza 0 localization announcement (which led to the revival of the IP in the West) and Shenmue 3 announcement for me.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
Hey, I know there are translation differences between the EU and NA version of Flower, Sun, and Rain for the DS. Since the NA version released last I'm assuming it's supposed to be the superior one, but is that correct? I'm reading some mixed things.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Thanks. I'll import that then. Who knows, a nicer PC version might have been released by the time I actually get to playing it, but it should still be a nice addition to my DS collection.

Knowing your tastes (since this is the most David Lynch game Suda has ever made, I think), you'll love FS&R. Not many people I could say that to, since it's very hard to recommend to the general fans of Suda's work but it's an experience unlike any other for me. The interactions with the NPCs are amazing. So much character in them all.

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would love a Yoko Taro and Suda51 co collab game. It would be beyond mental. Throw in Hideo for good measure.

I am curious though on Let it Die what role does grasshopper actually play? Seems Suda and his team didn't contribute much, or am I wrong ?

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
Knowing your tastes (since this is the most David Lynch game Suda has ever made, I think), you'll love FS&R. Not many people I could say that to, since it's very hard to recommend to the general fans of Suda's work but it's an experience unlike any other for me. The interactions with the NPCs are amazing. So much character in them all.

:o

Well, that's one helluva way to sell a game to me. Haha. I always love the David Lynch vibes I get from certain Suda games (surprise) so it's great to hear FS&R stands out in that regard. I'll move it up my list of games to play. It's a long one though!

fsar8cq6r.png

Amazon had a single brand new copy left, so I just had to buy that one.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I know sales are not that good about silver case but I sincerely hopes Suda51 expands on Kill the Past after the release of the 25 Ward remake. I want to know what he would write about today, it would be a crime to never know how he would do things differently nearly two decades later.

I know he has a studio to run and he can't spend his life on it, but the new chapters are so short and I can't believe he managed to get his buddy writer back and didn't exchange words about how the series would go forward. Masahi Ooka is a terrific writer too.

I also need the FSR remake so they can release a collector edition with the Losspass guidebook, I need this in my life with a passion.

Dec 5, 2017
:o

Well, that's one helluva way to sell a game to me. Haha. I always love the David Lynch vibes I get from certain Suda games (surprise) so it's great to hear FS&R stands out in that regard. I'll move it up my list of games to play. It's a long one though!

fsar8cq6r.png

Amazon had a single brand new copy left, so I just had to buy that one.

It's a great game, though personally it ruined all other... a certain type of game for me. It's better to go in blind. :D I highly recommend playing it one day at a time, it'll minimize the game's more annoying quirks and maybe make it fit into your schedule better, too.

BumblebeeCody

Oct 28, 2017
Well they said they'd do a FS&R remake if The Silver Case games did well, so buy The 25th Ward when it comes out to show support! :P

Killer7 is what got me into Susa 51's games. I played through The Silver Case about 4 months ago and did enjoy it but also found it to be a bit boring at times. I just wanted the story to wrap up.

I managed to get the Collectors editions too which is nice. Soundtrack is great, damn!

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
^Masafumi Takada was the composer, same as Killer7 & NMH. Probably my favourite game composer.

I would love a Yoko Taro and Suda51 co collab game. It would be beyond mental. Throw in Hideo for good measure.

I am curious though on Let it Die what role does grasshopper actually play? Seems Suda and his team didn't contribute much, or am I wrong ?

Grasshopper Manufacture developed Let It Die but as you say Suda51's involvement was minimal.
Suda51 now works with two different teams, one tiny team that helps with the remasters on The Silver Case games and one small sized team which are working on the new No More Heroes. The Let It Die team was separate from those and the game was Directed by Hideyuki Shin (Killer Is Dead Director).

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
he started from a bad game and made a decent one. I still don't have a PS4 so I unfortunately can't get to enjoy it as much as I could have. The lad should port it to PC !