• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally, the best run of the day, ReaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArmed 2

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Mega Man 11 looks like it will be the spiritual successor to 8, at least in art style, so I'm really looking forward to it.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
This run is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazziinngg.

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
I'll have to watch the VOD, because I just tuned in and have NO IDEA WHY THERE'S ALL THIS SCREAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Listai

50¢ - "This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
I've had a bad cold the last three days, but I've spent most of my time watching SGDQ.

... Has Prizeman been wearing that Distant Worlds shirt for three days?

Listai

50¢ - "This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
That's a funny coincidence, since I've also had a cold since the Last Saturday and been doing the same thing.

I knew I caught it from someone on here.

It was perfect timing at least - I've been running a pretty nasty fever so anything other than passively observing something in-between naps would have been too much to ask.

EDIT - One Million!

Nov 1, 2017
I'm sad I missed the majority of this season of GDQ - I was on a roadtrip until now. I could ask "what runs do you recommend checking out?", but I best save that for the last day of runs. So instead, I'll ask how has SGDQ2018 been as a whole?