Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Don't remind me >:(

God I miss that series so much, and with how stupid Sony/PS5 is with back compat I can't even play the HD collection without finding a PS3.
I'm annoyed Ratchet 1, 2, and 3 aren't on Now, have to watch them on Youtube. And the first game of hte future trilogy isn't on Now either

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Insomniac saving the Fuse cameos for when we experience them in the game I see.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
It would be nuts if all of these properties actually end up in the game.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think this means anything like a Remaster/Port or whatever of Sunset Overdrive, I think it's just a little nod to Insomniac's heritage in a tweet. I wouldn't hold my breath for an announcement anytime soon.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Nah fam, delay if need be Insomniac, we need those cameos now, i'm afraid. I'll take a 3 month delay for a 5 second cutscene showing a PS5 render of Sly.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Someone throw Jak a god damn bone. Sony treat that franchise like shit 🥺

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
Tbf, EA had to release a collection to put it out on PS3, because technically it wasn't Mass Effect 1 coming out on PS3, it was the collection that just happened to have 1.
I'm pretty sure it was available digitally by itself on PS3 also, since I already had ME2 at the time.

Anyway, these teases look like quick photoshops to promote the game, not necessarily anything that'd be in Rift Apart, even though I would love to see some random crossovers in the game.

Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure this is actually in-game or just some photoshopping job for marketing purposes?

If it's actually in-game, kinda sad that they are spoiling it. Would have been one heck of an Easter Egg/surprise!

Note: They also showed Sunset Overdrive too!

coma

Oct 28, 2017
One of the best games last gen. Hopefully more people get to play it one day.

Spheromancer

Sep 24, 2020
Theyre doing this stuff with Sunset Overdrives account too, its just cross promotion. Rifts Apart is going to sell a ton

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
BC team please
enhance.gif

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
Also they're totally doing Jak. There's no way they do Sly and not Jak (or some other PS2 games too).

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
idk man play the game and find out

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I'd say give 20-30 ppl at Insomnaic the green light on Sly or Jak and check back in 2 years to see what they made Sony, plz.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Fuck it while we are at it, could yall use some of that "We carried your console's launch on our backs, and are making you truckloads of cash, while running circles around every other SIE studio's output speed" clout to get Sony to rescue Spyro from Activision? 😅🙏

starfoxxxy

Gravity Is Hard
Banned
Mar 13, 2021
I said this before but a sly cooper that just goes completely in on creating a hand drawn 2d.5 animated look would be dope