Oct 25, 2017
What's there to know. They both summon weird otherworldly entities into your home that eat all your cheese and crackers and leave crumbs on the floor.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
this detroit part has been the only fun thing so far with people yelling out what they want done

and also pat and woolie shitting on david cage

Oct 25, 2017
I was entertained by people disappointment, mine included. For better or worse, people will be talking about this PSX for a long time.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
What's there to know. They both summon weird otherworldly entities into your home that eat all your cheese and crackers and leave crumbs on the floor.

Actually... yeah, sort of. The Star of David was a Kabbalistic symbol originally known as the Seal of Solomon, whose name probably conjures up certain images if you're familiar with the Ars Goetia. The symbol was adopted as a general "Jewish" symbol much later in the religion's history, more or less for need of an emblem that was easy to draw.

So, it's more or less got the same historical/occult trajectory as the pentagram.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for a Detroit LP. That bit of gameplay was the sole redeeming part of that rubbish panel.

I can't believe they played the entire Death Stranding trailer again.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe they played the reveal trailer of Blaz Blue cross tag battle. They clearly pulled some trailers together at the last minute and did not plan for any.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
national holiday so everyone can go see The Disaster Artist instead

Oct 25, 2017
"I regret to inform you all that I'm leaving the best friends. I have decided to play until I starve to death, and in doing so, shed my mortal coil so that I will be reborn into a better world, a Monster Hunter World."