• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
With all this time off, I wonder if they'll finally get around to doing their top 10 lists of 2015?

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I played through KOTOR 1 and 2 like three times a piece back in the day, but I got a bit of the Bioware itch watching this LP, so I'm replaying Mass Effect 1 currently.

I love that there can just be moments where you just talk to someone for literally 20 mins about varous things, like a certain planet, or a species culture. I really liked the world building in ME1. Too bad where it led.
I completely agree, I'm actually going to jump into jade empire again.

I loved the setting and music in that game.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Oh God, I just rewatched the Voyager: Elite Force episode and Pat's super inaccurate stories about Janeway's crimes had me laughing my ass off. I wish Matt and Pat were able to do a Let's Watch on Twitch or whatever of some of the best and worst of Voyager and see that shit for themselves.

Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Oh God, I just rewatched the Voyager: Elite Force episode and Pat's super inaccurate stories about Janeway's crimes had me laughing my ass off. I wish Matt and Pat were able to do a Let's Watch on Twitch or whatever of some of the best and worst of Voyager and see that shit for themselves.

The mrs and I were just having this conversation recently. Pat should do a let's watch stream where he has it on in the background, sort of how the RLM guys do it, and we at home sync up our netflix to it.

But also Janeway is a terrorist, let's not kid ourselves.

Manzoon

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
The mrs and I were just having this conversation recently. Pat should do a let's watch stream where he has it on in the background, sort of how the RLM guys do it, and we at home sync up our netflix to it.

But also Janeway is a terrorist, let's not kid ourselves.
I'd be so daown for their commentary tracks on Star Trek.

I've seen I think 3 episodes of Voyager, and two of them were possibly the worst episodes in the entire series.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if I wanna keep up with either lps
I haven't started either. I usually wait for the word of mouth on here before jumping in now.
KOTOR is shaping up to pretty entertaining, since Woolie's doing a full scumbag run, but there are some points when they go into the nitty-gritty of game mechanics that do provide lulls.

Mario Odyssey is just fine. There's spikes of hype, but it's mostly platforming. It's the one where you're most likely going to listen to it in the background.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
mario im leaning back on because i just blasted through it not too long ago and i dont want to be too frustrated

when they finish the LP it should be fun to go through, wonder what the final part count is going to be

they likely will do a few parts past the end credits, too

kotor im on top of and loving

Manzoon

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
I was ready to scream at my computer when Woolie went into multiple finished doors looking for the last one.

Glad those advanced moves are working out for him with ol' Matt guiding his hips.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
(Watched Pat stream MHW)

"Man, Elmo is a really big cat..."

(Five seconds later)

"...Oh wait, it's because he's sitting next to Pat."

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
How big is Pat's boner going to be when he hears the MHW beta would be back next week?

Also could he get the other 2 in on it as well this time?

Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
I'd really rather have Pat stay away from Woolie with these ones. Let Woolie work it out on his own, since Woolie seems like he can figure it out after getting those tips on the podcast.

Would be cool for them to do a one-off on the Beta.

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I wonder what's happening with the new LP?
They teased it for this week on the podcast, but we're coming up on the end of the week now and it still hasn't started...