• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry that I missed the full thread on gaming side about it. I just saw the poster and immediately felt drawn towards this thread.

Oct 25, 2017
I love Hank and Connor in Detroit. Every time they're not on screen I'm like "where's hank and Connor?"

Instead of all the heavy handed obvious stuff about android racism the whole game should have been Hank and Connor cyborg crime investigations.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i just looked at movies coming in 2019

90's nostalgia so big they rebooting reboots from the 90s

adams family, charlies angels, little women

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Dec 6, 2018
These posters....
DuLalexXgAAmRWA.jpg

Are...are we supposed to be viewing this from the perspective of sonic's dick?

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
an edited playthrough of Dante's Inferno is not a true playthrough of Dante's Inferno

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
It still baffles me that a company can take something liek Dante's Inferno and make it lame. But it did happen.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
When Matt looked through his magic menu, saw Cure, and didn't notice, I wept lol. Hope they don't blow all their money on potions

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
When Matt looked through his magic menu, saw Cure, and didn't notice, I wept lol. Hope they don't blow all their money on potions

It's not that he didn't notice, it's that he thought they were all Donald commands, despite the fact that everything else in that menu refers to things he can do, and in fact he had used the magic menu without problem earlier and had shown clearly that Sora was the one preforming the spells. God. Dammit.

Why is the menu so confusing to them it's incredibly basic

It's because when they press X and get another menu instead of something happening, their brains lock up as they can't comprehend just pressing X again.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not that he didn't notice, it's that he thought they were all Donald commands, despite the fact that everything else in that menu refers to things he can do, and in fact he had used the magic menu without problem earlier and had shown clearly that Sora was the one preforming the spells. God. Dammit.

Kingdom hearts is so confusing guys

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Everything about that latest DmC episode is so sad: the floppy kick to dante, the motivation slouch-walk, the stupid story and uninspired boss.

At least we have the true Dante thanks to Matt

Dec 6, 2018
So I know its likely that they will read comments between sessions that remind them of cure, but I would like to point out that between now and the next cure upgrade where they would be forced to acknowledge that cure exists is about 4 worlds away.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Everything about that latest DmC episode is so sad: the floppy kick to dante, the motivation slouch-walk, the stupid story and uninspired boss.

At least we have the true Dante thanks to Matt
The whole DLC is both confusing and limpest disappointing thing

It's almost like the writer procrastinated and then realized the script was due tomorrow and wrote some bullshit

Oct 25, 2017
Long time SBFP fan, first time posting.
KH1 is almost TIHYDP bad. I mean, they don't die as much but the lack of attention is infuriating.

Dec 6, 2018
Long time SBFP fan, first time posting.
KH1 is almost TIHYDP bad. I mean, they don't die as much but the lack of attention is infuriating.

Oh I don't think its that bad. They at least check comments and seem to more or less enjoy the game. Once they figure out magic, AP, and scan they will probably be set until they need to be reminded that Merlin's book exists. I think this episode was just a particularly unflattering look at their understanding of the game.

But I have to say it is pretty bizarre that Matt playing KH2 before, Woolie having a guide, and both having Liam's advice left them without such fundamental understanding.

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone looking for something free to play that's pretty fun, Liam did another Shadowverse stream and I'll be honest, I'm like one kick away from getting back into it and spending another hundred hours of my life trying to get cute anime girls in virtual card form.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I don't think its that bad. They at least check comments and seem to more or less enjoy the game. Once they figure out magic, AP, and scan they will probably be set until they need to be reminded that Merlin's book exists. I think this episode was just a particularly unflattering look at their understanding of the game.

But I have to say it is pretty bizarre that Matt playing KH2 before, Woolie having a guide, and both having Liam's advice left them without such fundamental understanding.

Oh I know they read the comments and will eventually figure it out, but yeah even with a guide and Liam's advice it's baffling how they're not getting it.