• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017
I didnt saw people put here

People that saying this is "rom port" collection should take a look.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just looking forward to marathoning Mario 64 & Galaxy next Friday!
Glad you are! Hope you enjoy it, I sincerely hold nothing against anyone excited for or wishes to purchase this game.

Still doesn't mean I'm not complete baffled by anyone who defends giving the game a completely arbitrary time limit or considers it a good thing.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I knew this video would be a whole bunch of nothing when it started with highlighting an added button prompt on the opening screen.
Ok I watched it the entire thing and the points made are fair I guess?

Redrawn UI is always nice, 64 clearly has higher res textures and the cutscenes being remastered are very nice. I was calling this collection lazy but the more I see of it, the less that I think it is tbh

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I love how this collection forces Nintendo to acknowledge Toadsworth again.
I replayed NSMB DS recently and was kind of shocked to see Toadsworth appear running the minigame sections, lol. I guess it makes sense though, the most recent Mario game at the time would have been Sunshine. You also fight Petey Piranha at one point.

supervino256

Aug 14, 2019
I replayed NSMB DS recently and was kind of shocked to see Toadsworth appear running the minigame sections, lol. I guess it makes sense though, the most recent Mario game at the time would have been Sunshine. You also fight Petey Piranha at one point.
Toadworth (and his young self) also appears in Mario & Luigi Partners in Times. But that's the only game that's not playable on 3DS !
It's so weird how Nintendo made him disappear.

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
I love how this collection forces Nintendo to acknowledge Toadsworth again.
Toadworth (and his young self) also appears in Mario & Luigi Partners in Times. But that's the only game that's not playable on 3DS !
It's so weird how Nintendo made him disappear.
He's appeared a fair amount in the GCN and Wii generations, but almost entirely in games not developed internally by Nintendo. Bit of a weird one. Double Dash might be the only one.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, i just went digital, not even nintendos artificial scarcity makes me want to have a physical game on my switch (except for ring fit, its the only one I own).