• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which ARMS character do you think is more likely to become 6th Fighter Pass character?

• Spring Man

Votes: 93 16.5%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 64 11.4%
  • Twintelle

Votes: 185 32.9%
  • Min Min

Votes: 185 32.9%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Kid Cobra

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Someone else from ARMS (please specify)

Votes: 27 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Welp! There you go!
I bet they're gonna put Springtron in the Assist role in a patch and Spring Man will become playable!

I'm happy with this outcome, not gonna lie! He was in my original wishlist before we got the proper Ultimate reveal

Mar 9, 2018
What's the problem with Xander Mobius?
Oh, there's no problem with him. I'm just guessing if there are multiple skins, he will pronounce Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, and MinMin's names in a more unenthusiastic way, compared to Twintelle and Helix being pronounced in a more enthusiastic way. Which to me would be telling as to which characters should be considered the main ones regardless of their order on the CSS.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
What if its like Hero and all costumes are diff ARMS fighters ?

That would be a trip

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Customizable ARMS with different attacks seems like a lot, but I guess Hero has something like 30 different specials, so eh, maybe?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Anyone get the feeling this pass will focus heavily on recent/upcoming games with maybe one classic thrown into the mix

Aug 12, 2019
I'm thinking it's going to be a Hero type ARMS character. I don't know how far they can take that, but saying "ARMS" in general just seems to be setting up for something else entirely to me.

Happy for other people, and I know it's a new series, so that's good... but...

This is the most disappointed I've been personally about Smash in a while. I liked Byleth way more than anybody from ARMS... and I'm hopeful this isn't indicative of whats to come.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
What a tease. We know the game the next fighter comes from, but not the fighter's identity?

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Twintelle is probably the most unique character in Arms, design wise. She wouldn't work as anything but a stand alone fighter.
We should compile a list of characters that 100% cannot be alt costumes for an "ARMs Competitor" character.

Twintelle is obviously on there, and I could see Mechanica as well. Anyone else?

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, there's no problem with him. I'm just guessing if there are multiple skins, he will pronounce Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, and MinMin's names in a more unenthusiastic way, compared to Twintelle and Helix being pronounced in a more enthusiastic way. Which to me would be telling as to which characters should be considered the main ones regardless of their order on the CSS.
What.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
What a boring, weird-ass reveal. Like, I don't dislike ARMS, but Fighter Pass 1 spoiled us with third-parties so it just seems really bland in comparison. Better than Byleth, at least.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
This makes me think, what if we got a Bravely Default charcter in the pass (it could be Seth to promote BD2 or Tiz/Agnes)

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If we're getting first party characters they should jam in this guy.

sUnyfYA.jpg

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ARMS newcomer is hype. They should've given us a trailer though like with Joker, but I guess they want the speculation to help market interest back towards the ARMS game?

The interesting implications of this is of course putting back "deconfirmed" characters on the table. My inclination is that one of the fighters picked will be already a spirit (Namely Spring Man, Min Min, or Twintelle) so I guess that bodes well for 1st party characters this time around that got deconfirmed.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
The interesting implications of this is of course putting back "deconfirmed" characters on the table. My inclination is that one of the fighters picked will be already a spirit (Namely Spring Man, Min Min, or Twintelle) so I guess that bodes well for 1st party characters this time around that got deconfirmed.

Geno lives, I suppose.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be Min Min. She has both the popularity and Party Crash victory going for her, the latter of which was pretty conspicuously held. Either that or it'll be Spring Man, with his AT being replaced by Springtron.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Here is my dumb prediction:

DLC Fighter 1: ARMS (Multiple Fighters)
DLC Fighter 2: Bravely Default (Seth,Gloria,Adelle,Elvis)
DLC Fighter 3: Sword and Shield
DLC Fighter 4: No More Heroes 3

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of glad the rule that the Smash community is crap at guessing Smash DLC continues to hold true.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fact they just told us it's from ARMS and didn't say Spring Man gives me hope it's not him, or at least won't exclusively be him.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
ARMS spirits already in the game: Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Min Min, Twintelle, Ninjara. (They'll be updated with their logo, right?)

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
ARMS is hype. Never played the game outside of the free weekends, but it's fun stuff.
That being said, damn that was an anticlimactic reveal. Guess they didn't have anything concrete to show but they still wanted to show something to appease us

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Nah I hope it's Spring Man, or at least Spring Man with other characters included as skins.

Because it would show that being an assist trophy in the base game is not the complete end of the world as we all made it out to be.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
ARMS is in despite being represented as an AT.
That means Monster Hunter is back on the menu.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So we're all in agreement that the Arms character's gimmick will be the ability to grab fighters in the air right?

Status
Not open for further replies.