• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Wright will be revealed as he tries to settle the case of Corrin's true family between Nohr and Hoshido

Just take another scene straight out of a Fire Emblem game and use that as a fake-out.
tumblr_ok0h2gnk3u1v6bs4yo4_r1_500.gifv

"Hey, why did Marth and Ike have to fight so much? couldn't they just say they were sorry?"
"Let's make sure we never end up like that, fighting in smash bros..."

AND THEY DIDN'T, NOW HERE'S A BETTER DUO
Kiddy-Kong-tag-team-Dixie-Donkey-Kong-Country-3-Dixie-Kongs-Double-Trouble.png

Yeah Kiddy's better than Alm, what of it

Though I think intentional misleadings are kinda cruel for trailers, Fire Emblem is just too perfect of bait for the Smash community that it would just work.

Could even work for Story of Seasons. The FE crew having it out and Chrom breaks off to recruit back-up: a nearby farmer. Since that's a thing that happens in Awakening.
The Shepards find themselves in a case of a mistaken job role

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've taken the time to say it, which is rather bad of me, but I enjoy seeing your screenshots Nocturnowl. They're really well taken.

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
yeah I liked CSH too. I should look into getting some of the other games from those guys

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I don't know, I've been saying Master Chief for 3+ years. The seeming increase in popularity for the final spot might mostly be due to the "finish the fight" tag line.

Yeah but I think everyone knows who Halo guy is... even Japan XD. I just dunno why it would be him if we take Sakurai's tweet seriously.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for links friendos

/edit lol it's at 1am... I guess I'll just have a link to the page open and go to sleep and not check Twitter before I watch in the morning lol

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I now it's 4chan... buut yeah...

/v/ - ONE OF THE AUTO-GENERATED THUMBNAILS GOT DATAMINED - Video Games - 4chan

ONE OF THE AUTO-GENERATED THUMBNAILS GOT DATAMINED FROM THE YOUTUBE PREMIERE IT'S FUCKING OVER. SORA... - "/v/ - Video Games" is 4chan's imageboard dedicated to the discussion of PC and console video games.

That is the most obvious fake that I have seen in some time.

(I also see they still use homophobic slurs as casually as the rest of us breathe air.)

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I now it's 4chan... buut yeah...

/v/ - ONE OF THE AUTO-GENERATED THUMBNAILS GOT DATAMINED - Video Games - 4chan

ONE OF THE AUTO-GENERATED THUMBNAILS GOT DATAMINED FROM THE YOUTUBE PREMIERE IT'S FUCKING OVER. SORA... - "/v/ - Video Games" is 4chan's imageboard dedicated to the discussion of PC and console video games.
Really really really poor attempt at a fake, those homophobes and racists can fuck off.

poncle

Oct 28, 2017
London
Please just let it be a sensible and fun character, with no exclusive gimmick mechanics and not coming from another fighting game series 🙏

Joeshabadoo

Jan 3, 2019
There's a part of me that truly believes that Sakurai will be giving a heartfelt and tearful farewell to this franchise tomorrow, but then I also know that no matter what he says to avoid misconstrued assumptions this would cause an endless number of headlines like 'smash brothers is over' and Nintendo doesn't want that for investor reasons.

I do think this is his final smash game, at least as director, and the last character will not be third party.

Dec 30, 2020
What if Sakurai's presenting, when suddenly a studio wall breaks open and in tumble the Nick Fighters, and Sakurai and the cast of Smash and the cast of Nickelodeon fighters recreate the ending of Blazing Saddles?

M2BPb5.gif

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm kinda good with whatever
Except Cinderace

If it's gotta be a Pokemon let it be Toxtricity

I don't think anything would blow my mind outside of a Sony character. That's the one thing I would never expect

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Tell them Weiss sent you.

I'm kind of a big deal.

It's good! I just wish the pause button didn't pull up the exit message warning you to save first. I don't actually mind the thin characters because SNES RPGs were Like That and they all make up for it with some cool battle gimmick.

Games that make me save on my own accord give me too much power and responsibility to manage.
Soundtrack is great too

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Walmart cancelled my ps5 order that was supposed to arrive yesterday and I'm getting the 500 bucks back this weekends..........

What does that mean for the character tomorrow

Kratos deconfirmed

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I'm pretty sure Walmart had ps5 drops in September after my purchase in August how the fuck do they have consoles for people to supposedly buy last month and not the month previous

Status
Not open for further replies.