• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's always a hoot when a 4chan post ends up aligning with an actual reveal.

I'm hoping to god it's real because you know, no Geno costume.

DFElias

Apr 24, 2018
Keep in mind that, while it's fun to entertain possible leaks, there's nothing in that 4chan post to indicate any legitimacy.
There's no real connection between the post and the July confirmation, and this date specifically has always been a topic of discussion.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
No Geno costume would give me so much damn hope... too much hope.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
If this 4chan leak is true it will be best universe. Heihachi tossed out in the rain and Geno back on the table.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

EifqOjJ.gif

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
3 new Final Fantasy tracks AND a deconfirmation for Heihachi and Byleth? Pinch me, I must be dreaming.
Could still be a fakerooni.

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo is gonna announce that July is three times longer than usual this year and they have made this official with every government on Earth.

Please understand.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Oh cool, people finally woke up and realised that Hero won't release in August or September.

amiibo release proximity theory stays winning.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I'm trying to imagine what the three songs that sound the same are and I think they'd probably be three variations of the DQ theme. 8-bit, orchestrated (trailer) and orchestrated (XI)

Also someone remembered that the hoodie exists and was cut

Post is probably fake, though

Status
Not open for further replies.