What do you think of IntelliHeath's Halloween avatar?

• Great choice! Duck Season ftw!

Votes: 106 24.6%
  • Creepy! Remove it ASAP!

Votes: 97 22.5%
  • Don't Care...

Votes: 228 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I would honestly love all that.
501574598144426004.png

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think he's a bad person, I'm simply saying he's been wrong about Smash across the board. In all honesty I feel bad for him, I don't think he's lying, but that he's instead been duped by fake "sources" using him to spread lies.
Just curious to know why you feel that way. You're an insider or someone who has legit knowledge of some stuff as well?

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
I bet you never even rode your bike through the rainforest after saying goodbye to all your party members in order to hear the unique sound effects for doing so.
I took the long way home. Saved before doing either and went both choices. Last time I recalled, with the Paula option you can't even ride your bike lol.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I mean assuming Incineroar isn't in then we won't see a new Pokemon until about a year after the game's release. Would they do that with their biggest franchise?

It feels like they'd do both. Put Incineroar in AND flog a Gen VIII ponyshow as DLC.
Well yea, that is very likely or at least possible. Incineroar isn't dlc though.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
Incineroar as DLC doesn't make sense as he'd get in probably around when Gen 8 gets revealed.

Gen 7 is over after Let's Go. (is over now for Alola)

This guy is not as recent as Greninja was at his time.. dunno why Sakurai would bother with Incineroar tbh

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Incineroar as DLC doesn't make sense as he'd get in probably around when Gen 8 gets revealed.

This guy is not as recent as Greninja was at his time.. dunno why Sakurai would bother with Incineroar tbh
Base roster makes some sense, dlc makes no sense at all based on timing. I think anyone going with that for their argument is throwing a dart.

qq more

Oct 25, 2017

...The Alolan anime is still going. Alola isn't finished yet. LGPE is not replacing Sun/Moon. Don't be ridiculous. Gen 7 absolutely belongs to the base game.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I don't want any Gen 7 Pokemon at this point, it would be fitting for Sakurai to once again skip a Generation with a GOAT grass starter. Though next Smash, he can make it up to me by adding "Grass-Type Pokemon Trainer" who uses Sceptile, Serperior and Decidueye (or Snivy, Grovyle and Decidueye, if you prefer)

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
...The Alolan anime is still going. Alola isn't finished yet. LGPE is not replacing Sun/Moon. Don't be ridiculous. Gen 7 absolutely belongs to the base game.
Yea, but Gen 8 is coming out next year, and it will be all about marketing gen 8. Incineroar as dlc sometime that would be at least middle 2019 would be so weird.

qq more

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, but Gen 8 is coming out next year, and it will be all about marketing gen 8. Incineroar as dlc sometime that would be at least middle 2019 would be so weird.
yuoke pls i was referring to his "why would he bother with incineroar" and noted gen 7 belongs to base game

EDIT: of course i probably misunderstood him and he was probably talking about incineroar as dlc. woops

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gen 7 deserves a rep because Sun/Moon is an awesome game. hmph

A rep that adequately showcases what made SuMo good would be Lillie swinging Nebbie around in her bag.

God the story in Sun was so good. Legitimately the best experience with Pokemon I've had, even more than when I was a kid.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Let's start a campaign to get Lora & Jin in as DLC.

They're so much better than Rex & Pyra.

char-lora-jin.png

For those not in the know, Lora is the girl, who fights with punches and kicks as well as with that whip thing wrapped around her hand.
Jin is her Blade and he fights with a katana and ice.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
I mean assuming Incineroar isn't in then we won't see a new Pokemon until about a year after the game's release. Would they do that with their biggest franchise?

It feels like they'd do both. Put Incineroar in AND flog a Gen VIII ponyshow as DLC.
Could be possible that they release the character as DLC before the game comes out. And the character won't be regular DLC. You'll have to do some shit in Pokemon Go to get it in Smash.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hau is a true pal too

Hau is such a bro, and Gladion is the best rival since Silver. Having both a friendly and a jerk rival, and then actually writing and developing them as actual people beyond their respective stereotypes; whoda thunk?

I could probably write an essay on why Sun is the best Pokemon game but it's 2AM and I should go to bed so I can wake up and glue myself to my laptop again.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018

char-lora-jin.png
I still haven't played Torna, but Jin is cool enough already.

Though realistically, if they really wanted to advertise both the base game and Torna through Smash, they would probably do Rex + Pyra and Malos (I mean, i'm assuming he plays a major role in Torna; he had this piece of artwork dedicated to him at least).
latest

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

char-lora-jin.png

For those not in the know, Lora is the girl, who fights with punches and kicks as well as with that whip thing wrapped around her hand.
Jin is her Blade and he fights with a katana and ice.
Honestly I'm advocating for both. Both deserve to be in

Phil Good

Apr 25, 2018
Because he is the only one supporting the leak, PapaGenos is getting tons of attention and therefore new subs. Get real people : he's lying.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't played Torna, but Jin is cool enough already.

Though realistically, if they really wanted to advertise both the base game and Torna through Smash, they would probably do Rex + Pyra and Malos (I mean, i'm assuming he plays a major role in Torna; he had this piece of artwork dedicated to him at least).
latest
I would pay top dollar for Malos in Smash

TOP. DOLLAR.

Just make sure you have the same English VA.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because he is the only one supporting the leak, PapaGenos is getting tons of attention and therefore new subs. Get real people : he's lying.

I agree, but what does he think will happen when he's proven wrong?

I think he believes he's right, and he's being duped by his source.

Status
Not open for further replies.