• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland

mO7UeRx.png

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's 29,99$ btw.

A bit more pricier than i would have expected, but i'll pick it up anyway. I hope the switch version runs well.

Oh, and that artwork is rad, love her design.

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
Wait, that shit's done? The previews made it look like a game that needed another six months in the oven, at the very least.

Deleted member 8106

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I loved Deadly Premonition but The Missing and the other game with the photographer (can't remember the name) do absolutely nothing to me.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I paid no attention to this because I thought it wasn't coming to Xbox. I'm so in for some Swery goodness.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Omg this is actually coming to Xbox One? Yes! I saw multiplat in the OP title and immediately assumed "Welp, PS4, Switch and PC only then".

PensivePen

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious to give this a try, but I consider the writing to be the strong point in Swery's other games and this doesn't look like it focuses on that much.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Damn that trailer :o

It looks more polished and cohesive in style than anything else Swery's made. Is this $15 or $20?

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
why is there still no Steam page for this? Seems strange.

I hope this game is successful. Seems super unique and interesting. And Swery is the best.

OP
OP
Hektor

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Damn that trailer :o

It looks more polished and cohesive in style than anything else Swery's made. Is this $15 or $20?

30$
https://twitter.com/Swery65/status/1049013872101711872

I am. Probably because it's a low key platformer, not the 3D type of madness people expect.

Is anyone making an OT?

Doesn't look like it
https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...ordinate-collaborate-read-op.1100/#post-48384

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Errr i dont know. But i feel so uncomfortable watching that. I mean using your limbs as part of mechanic. That is too far

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
In on XBOX. Have to support my ninja Swery. Still want a D4 sequel but I know that's not happening any time soon. Swery has a good spirit, man.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
This is pretty over the top. Glad to have a Swery game out soon ;)

$30 is a bit steep for a puzzle platformer but I've been real good on not purchasing new games for the past few months while I work through my backlog that I feel comfortable grabbing this at launch.

That in-game texting and stickers though... hoo boy lol that's rough..

OP
OP
Hektor

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
There also seems to be an In-universe twitter account for the game
https://twitter.com/JJMacfield

Errr i dont know. But i feel so uncomfortable watching that. I mean using your limbs as part of mechanic. That is too far

I can very much understand why the violence in the game can make you uncomfortable, but swery said that he expected people to feel that way, so i guess it's how you're supposed to feel.

""I think the initial impression was this game had a lot of gore and a lot of violence and in the beginning, people would react with laughter or being taken aback by it," Swery said. "That's bound to happy. I think people will make fun or make jokes about it. You can't really escape that. But what I'm very much looking forward to are the people who actually play the game all the way through and see the purpose of all this and how everything comes together in the end.""

https://www.destructoid.com/we-talk-with-swery-about-the-missing-the-good-life-and-a-suda51-collaboration-525293.phtml

Oct 25, 2017
Can we even fit an OT title for this game?

I guess we'd have to go with The MISSING |OT| J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories