• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
gutterboy44

gutterboy44

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I think I am going to buy two pens and use them to hunt-n-peck on my keyboard to get some of that raw, written word power.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
I swear to God that video looks like it was rendered using a Video Toaster.

I may be showing my age here.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Baka Sempai

Oct 30, 2017
Pen and Watch design by Sylvester Stallone
CGI, 3D Modeling, and Motion Graphics by Sylvester Stallone
Post Production and Video Editing by Sylvester Stallone

wow, just wow

Sapiens

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That video is like the intro to Hercules The Legendary Journeys or the CG from the Raimi spidermen films - jesus h christ.

OP
OP
gutterboy44

gutterboy44

Oct 27, 2017
NY
What is funny is there is some new horrible Sterling Pirates pen by this company that looks like they just retooled the molds from Sly's shitty ass pen. Probably sold fuck all.
images-aaa-montegrappa-pirate-fountain-pen-pop.jpg

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That video was something else. A totem pole covered in diarrhea, wow.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
The best part about this is the "alpha male" pose that idiots use on instagram and fb to show off their "power" with a firm 90° angled arm and a closed fist with an oversized atrocity sittting on their wrists. Everytime I see it I just cackle like a madman.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what would happen if you put Ed Hardy, Affliction, and Bret Michaels near it.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
You know how you get celebs shilling for Samsung and yet they're always seen with an iPhone? Well, that, but with watches.