Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's any doubt about what it could be. Pulling out of both leagues points to something outside either of them and what else could it be besides the company getting sued by a state?
I guess if I want to give them credit for pulling sponsorship I need them to say they're doing it rather than have a logo quietly removed.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
im-125812

T Mobile's CEO is none other than Bret The Hitman Hart so it makes sense that he would have no time for Blizzard's bullshit.

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020
Not getting any hope until T-Mobile actually releases a statement why they did this. Would be good if it causes Shareholders to oust Bobby & the lot and bring change.

There's a rumour circulating that Activision broke a contract with Sony on MW3R Campaign because they want to bundle it with CoD 2021. So it's possible they won't having marketing rights for the next CoD but not only due to the Lawsuit.

It'll be interesting to see. It's fair to say Xbox won't want the marketing rights, especially after Phil Spencer tweeted about the meeting he had with women at Xbox because of what's going on. Hopefully the same can be said for Sony.

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
It'll be interesting to see. It's fair to say Xbox won't want the marketing rights, especially after Phil Spencer tweeted about the meeting he had with women at Xbox because of what's going on. Hopefully the same can be said for Sony.
Ehhh, TBF, Ubisoft was going through similar stuff last year and that didn't stop the marketing deal with MS for their games