• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 2, 2018
I had to use a toilet at a bar once. And the toilet had no air freshner and it was kinda gross smelling in there. The next person was a fairly attractive lady. LOL.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Boss makes a dollar, etc.

HKFYWFg.gif

machine

Oct 25, 2017
I used to be in a building where the men's bathroom was set up so the person using the urinal couldn't tell if there was someone in the stall or not. There were a couple times where I was taking a dump when someone would walk in, take a piss, wash their hands, turn off the light, and walk out leaving the bathroom door open. Nothing like pooping in the dark with the door open.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
This happened to me an hour ago for the first time in my life. I unashamedly told him to give the toilet a break and to trust me then gave him a pat on the shoulder. That was the only thing my brain thought of saying.

awkward level: maximum

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
That one layer of TP ain't gunna stop any germs from latching onto your ass.

I don't care about germs. I usually wipe the seat first anyway, then put down a layer.

It's more an avoidance of a cold seat, and sitting directly on other people's piss/fecal matter that the previous flushes threw onto the seat.

Who cares how people like to do it. I don't care if people sit directly on it. I'm not changing my routine.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
To me it's not the fact that it smells like shit, it's the fact you are coming into contact with someone else's shot particles. I usually hold my breath when I pee. I never shit in public because I respect others.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
The corner stall against the wall is much nicer, much more secure...very cozy.
That's also the dirtiest one. Because it is the furthest away from the door it is perceived to be the least-used, therefore more people use it. The actual cleanest stall is paradoxically the one closest to the door.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Poop at home people.
I've seen physically impossible things in stalls. I only go into them when the urinals are taken but some people are disgusting animals. We had one guy carefully drape toilet roll over every crack in the stall for privacy-ok weirdo but at least I understand what you were doing- what I don't understand is you deliberately waiting till nobody was there and leaving your curtain installation for someone else to remove.

or pooping on the seat/floor and leaving it. Wtf.

that's so disrespectful to colleagues and cleaners that I'd probably scream at the person that f I ever caught them.

or grunting and gasping loudly while you have a bowel movement.

Bonus side eye for people who brush their teeth for a literal half hour and hog fifty percent of the sink as they paradoxically inhale vastly more feces than everyone else. It takes five minutes to brush your teeth dude.