OP
OP
Arrrammis

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
And then the aftermath: "Oh hey, all 30k viewers, here let's go raid this guy with 8 viewers at the moment"

RIP heymrrabbit

Also, sounds like the Full song for Day of Fate (the song played during Gohan's transformation) will be up on youtube soon!

Last edited:

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently after Part 3 they said they're going to make it clear what their intentions are going forth. Assuming they're all on Stream that friday, I could see it being done there.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
According to HBI2k on his stream yesterday, Scott hasn't actually finished parts 2 or 3 and is in super crunch mode. He didn't seem to happy about that since the goal was to have all 3 parts completely done so there would be no chance for delay. I wouldn't say it's a guarantee of a delay, but don't be surprised if part 2 or part 3 are pushed back.

(edit) And clipped

Last edited:

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
According to HBI2k on his stream yesterday, Scott hasn't actually finished parts 2 or 3 and is in super crunch mode. He didn't seem to happy about that since the goal was to have all 3 parts completely done so there would be no chance for delay. I wouldn't say it's a guarantee of a delay, but don't be surprised if part 2 or part 3 are pushed back.

(edit) And clipped

Then why didn't they wait a week or two to announce and premiere the first episode? I think they got caught up in their own excitement.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Then why didn't they wait a week or two to announce and premiere the first episode? I think they got caught up in their own excitement.
Con reveals are big deals and build excitement for their panels. Plus it sounds like Scott (KaiserNeko) may have overpromised. That said, I really don't see any reason to get upset since it's still a free thing.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Con reveals are big deals and build excitement for their panels. Plus it sounds like Scott (KaiserNeko) may have overpromised. That said, I really don't see any reason to get upset since it's still a free thing.

Oh absolutely, no one should be upset if it gets delayed. I know that won't happen because it's the internet but personally I'm fine getting these episodes spaced out. It feels like this is going to be it for them so I'd rather savor it like fine wine.

It would be a nice treat if they did an occasional movie though.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Oh absolutely, no one should be upset if it gets delayed. I know that won't happen because it's the internet but personally I'm fine getting these episodes spaced out. It feels like this is going to be it for them so I'd rather savor it like fine wine.

It would be a nice treat if they did an occasional movie though.

I'm not sure if I'd say it's over yet:

I'm sure they still have ideas left.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So after episode 60, 61 covering trunks returning to the future, bojack, and Kia abridged 3 are probably next on the docket

I have to hope they wouldn't stop on Bojack. That would be quite the weird finale.

They could do Buu and just SEVERELY truncate it. That might be the best way to go out - cut most of the fluff out of Buu and just end Z.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
So after episode 60, 61 covering trunks returning to the future, bojack, and Kia abridged 3 are probably next on the docket

Pretty sure it's not 61 for Trunks, it's 60's "Epilogue". At this point, Kaiser really wants to end Cell on 30 episodes since he ended the Saiyan Arc on 10 episodes and the Freeza Arc on 20 episodes.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
You can argue consider future cell is kinda the same as how mecha freeze isn't apart of the name saga

I know they said before they want to do the other world tournament filler, probably 2 episodes, more then garlic jr.

Idk how many episodes they will spend on goan in high school

61 future trunks wrap up
62 filler fun
63 filler fun
64 Gohan in high school: part 1?
65 either they continue it or just skip to training with Vidal
66 world tournament

André

Oct 25, 2017
Europe
TBH Saiyaman saga is my favourite part of Buu and I would love to see it done justice. There's so much potential with the Gohan in high school stuff :)

Last edited:

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Goku popping onto King Kai's planet to ask for advice fucking killed me, I knew it was coming and still laughed.

OP
OP
Arrrammis

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Stream is live!

They're going through announcements for upcoming stuff atm. Hellsing Finale in November!

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Season 4 confirmed. Episodes will be released in batches ala these last 3 episodes. Specials and movies will be released on 'as they are done' basis like they always have been.

OP
OP
Arrrammis

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Season 4 is set to be released like Episode 60 / FF7MA, where they release several episodes over consecutive weeks, with longer breaks in between.

Edit: Beaten like Cell!

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'm so glad season 4 is confirmed. I don't even care if it takes another year for the first episode to release, but I need abridged Great Saiyaman in my life.

With episode 60 finally completely released, I can now start watching the entire Cell saga. I dropped it somewhere after the androids appeared so I could binge watch the entire saga when it was finished.

Couldn't help but take a peek at the ending, though. I definitely didn't see this epilogue 'coming'.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017

So I got it a little off, Ben outright said no, Scott nodded in agreement and Lani took the gently 'we have no plans' approach. That said, if Ben and especially Scott say no, I'd never get my hopes up for it.

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
I can't believe it's over... well not technically cause season 4 yadayadayada but that it's been going for so long, I remember my friends recommended me this back when we were in 8th grade or 9th grade, can't remember, but now I'm about to finish college next semester. Point is, it's been a long time and it's been an amazing experience, love to see what projects the guys will bring next.