• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Laver

Banned
Mar 30, 2018
Interesting last name they went with

14339.jpg

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also I don't like her design tbh, seems like a really weird swerve after the much better suit design she had in the teaser. She looks like a Tekken mobile character in this trailer.

3799671-tekken-7-poland.jpg

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What a rad character. Surprised they went with such a straight forward fighting style but her moveset looked alright.

PLEASE don't completely destroy the game like Leroy did when he came out lol

They're clearly saving Bo Montana for Tekken 8

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh it absolutely will be but this design in the trailer is just a weird direction to go. I don't think she looks like a prime minister in that trailer. Looks like she's from the Tekken mobile game tbh lol

She looks like she takes fighting seriously so it makes sense that she would fight in those clothes rather than in the suit.

Also, in the suit she just looked like a female version of Dragunov.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't care for Tekken, but I'd probably try her out. Really cool design, and she looks slightly older than usual. Definitely not "in her 20s".

Night Terror

Feb 1, 2018
I wasn't expecting this character to close out Tekken 7, but to quote another after seeing the trailer: "Excellent!"

brandog

Nov 19, 2017
Her face reminds me of someone. Jena Malone maybe, idk.

Will main her if her stance transitions aren't too complicated.

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, she looks cool and seems fun to play, will probably play her a bit. Too bad she doesn't have her own polish stage though.

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like she's going to be my favorite character. Love her moveset and design. She gives a real Jean Kujo vibe.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
First DLC character that has made me want to get back into Tekken. Love her design. More practical than a number of the female cast and I love how she actually looks like she can mess someone up. Also, thank you god for giving her guns.

Now I just need to pray she'll be a returning character for Tekken 8 whenever that comes...

Thomasorus

Oct 26, 2017
She's soooo cool. When I saw the beach stage I thought "oh crap here comes a beach volley costume or some bad female character design" and they flipped it by giving her just muscles, a fighting top and a kimono. It's a simple design and it works and she looks powerful, she evokes strenght and confidence. That's what character design should be like instead of the mess that was Fak.

Oct 28, 2017
She looks terrible, honestly.

The moveset looks like Leroy and Jin had a baby but with the visual jank of Leo's moveset. At least she doesn't have a hellsweep, as far as I can tell.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
She looks dope. Which makes me glad since I love Jin's karate style from 4 onward but they ruined him character-wise.

Oct 25, 2017
you can raelly see who in this thead knows what karate looks like vs who doesnt.

i was really hoping for a more interesting fighting style than bare bones karate. very hard to beat DOA's hitomi for "cool" looking karate characters, and even jean kujo is a pretty solid karate character too.

maybe they thought they could capitalise on cobra kai or something lol

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
Cool character, and I like the beach stage remix in visuals and sound a lot. However...

Lars
Law
Leo
Lee
Lei
Leroy
Lidia
Lili
Lucky Chloe

I think its time someone stole the 'L' button from the Tekken developer's keyboard when they are brainstorming for new character names.