Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
As an outsider looking in I genuinely can't believe what I'm seeing here. Trump and the Republican party has literally incited terrorists. It's going to take a long time to heal the divisions in your country.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
Surreal to see this unfold. Stay safe Americans.

And Biden better grow a fucking spine and some balls and actually hold the former president, as well as all these 'protesters' accountable.This coup attempt can not go unpunished.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Why aren't the police & the National Guard being deployed against these nutjobs? I think we all know the answer to that.

Hypocrites.

NicknameMy

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
I am just waiting for Trump to congratulate his followers for taking over the government and that they rule the country now forever.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
All these morons taking photos inside the Capitol and uploading them to social media. That shit is getting tracked.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am not surprised but I am deeply disappointed. Guess Biden is going to need to clean house in a couple of weeks to get rid of whoever decided not to mobilise the National Guard.

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
I tried giving my students quick rundown of these events and a parent came online and told me to be quiet and that im a public school teacher.

Im a social studies teacher, it's my job to inform students of what we know.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Feeling sick watching this from the UK, shows how fragile everything is.
Emperor Fuckwit needs kicking out pronto.

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
UfWE3tw.jpg
We're witnessing history.